April 2018 Moms

*Introductions!*

1121314151618»

Re: *Introductions!*

• Hey all! FTM here. I am 29 weeks. Little girl has a EDD of 4/15. Been using the app for a bit now. Just haven't posted anything. : )
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi everyone. I'm a first time mom after two IVF transfers, and am now at 34 weeks pregnant! I'm looking forward to my due date of April 22. So much to get done before then and increasingly little energy or stamina!!
  • Hey everyone! I posted here last summer when we were TTC, but dropped off the face of the planet since. *embarrassed*

Either way, I'm expecting #1 (should be a girl), EDD is 4/11. Not too long to go!
    Me & DH: 28
    EDD #1: 4/2018
  • Hey Everybody! I’m a FTM due on April 16th with a little prince. We live in downtown Atlanta. Any of you all nearby? 
  • Hi everyone. My name is Rebecca and I live in Seattle WA. This is baby #4 for us and I am currently a stay at home mom. I believe my EDD is 4/3 but I have a feeling that will be changing once I go in. Congratulations everyone!
  • Hi, I am 31 and from MA. My EDD is 5/27, expecting my second child. Happy to be here