May 2018 Moms

How Will you or how did you announce??

12346»

Re: How Will you or how did you announce??

• @justsuzie I don't think it's weird. I know a few people who have waited until after the a/s to ensure baby is healthy and/or to announce along with the baby's sex.
  • @justsuzie that is super cute! We have told family and friends we see in person, but I still plan to do a social media announcement close to Christmas, so I certainly hope it's not too late now! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I would have waited if it hadn't been obvious. I am just about 18 weeks and haven't told people I don't see often. Getting the reassurance from the a/s will be great before sharing the news.
  • @justsuzie I think it's pretty normal to wait until after the anatomy scan. That was our plan the first time. The pattern seems to be either 12-14 weeks (NT scan/first trimester over), 20 weeks (anatomy scan over), or after the baby arrives. Yours is adorable!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • thunderberry  Glad I'm not the only one!!!
  • @justsuzie Not weird at all! Our family knows and most of our friends do. Some have heard through word of mouth, some directly from us. However, we haven't posted on social media. I am not sure I will ever "announce" on social media....probably just wait until I am obviously showing and I post a pic of husband and I with the caption "Yes....I am pregnant."

• @mskennedy16 Vintage...nice!  Love the pic.