May 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms- 11/27

1235»

Re: Weekly Randoms- 11/27

• Options
    edited December 2017
    @suchaglencoco It's completely gone and was gone by the time I got the warning. I don't even remember who it was but she had posted about 15 times here. Can someone completely delete their comment by choice or would an admin have done that?

Edit: oh the comment is there but removed as well for TOU. It's alison hadley or something?
  • Options
    lincbeesmomlincbeesmom member
    edited December 2017
    @suchaglencoco It's completely gone and was gone by the time I got the warning. I don't even remember who it was but she had posted about 15 times here. Can someone completely delete their comment by choice or would an admin have done that?

Edit: oh the comment is there but removed as well for TOU. It's alison hadley or something?
    Edit: because I don’t want the bump gods banning me for being creepy. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh wow!!! Yeah, I figured when you mentioned that comment that it was OP that called everyone the B word. Interesting. 

• Options
    Decided against the concert. It would have been $800 for tickets, drive 5 hours with a 4 year old and two 2 month olds, find someone to watch them, pump, and find family to stay with. The cons outweighed the pros. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    They are so lucky to have such unique children! I was a little bit confused as to what I was looking at in the I want to call it an ultrasound picture? 
    @lincbeesmom sorry the concert won't work out for you. But I get it!   
    (I wish I was on the computer and could post a gif of a snail crying since you can't go to the concert!)
  • Options
    @lincbeesmom I’m bummed we can’t go to welcome to Rockville this year with how close it is to my due date. The line up on Saturday is amazing!!!
  • Options
    @sandbar517 MH sleeps on a pull out in the living room haha. Kind of glad that we’re not the only ones in that boat. DH snores and then a three year old between us kind of puts a damper on any kind of restful sleep. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    First, dang I missed some stuff!

Second, I have been sleeping in the living room in a recliner for a month and I think I am staying there this whole pregnancy. Between heartburn and backaches... I am not laying flat!

Third, they moved my due Date to Apr 29th, which was my original before the dating u/s. They had that date and May 8th in my chart, but after my level II they said it was definitely April 29th.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @sandbar517 @lincbeesmom not alone! 50% of the time MH sleeps on the couch downstairs because I go to bed like 3 hours earlier than him and he wakes me up when he comes in and/or he snores like crazy.