July 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms (w/o 11/27)

Re: Weekly Randoms (w/o 11/27)

• Options
    @runsomewhere hay girl haaaayyyyyy!!
  • Options
    @mrsj1215 Hi! I feel like all the other days keep getting a thread but Sundays. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm a Sunday ticker change!  I missed it again lol.  But when I checked on Monday I noticed no one posted one on Sunday.  On my last BMB they did a weekend ticker change to combine Saturday and Sunday.  I'm not sure if we want to do that since those threads are usually pretty dead.
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Me too @runsomewhere @mrsj1215 ! I was Friday but at my u/s I was a few days behind so joining the Sunday group now :) 
  • Options
    Hi to to Sunday crew!  <3
    @Sarafuss I like the idea of a weekend ticker change check in. I'm not as active on here during weekends either. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    if you want a weekend ticker change make one lol Most of us dont start it since we dont change over that day
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    If I can get my act together then I'll start one on Saturday mornings!  @lindsayleigh1989 I definitely don't expect anyone to start the thread that doesn't actually participate in it.  I hope I didn't sound like I was blaming anyone for not starting the thread on Sunday!
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a Saturday clicker change! But I'll join in on Sundays if I'm the only one
  • Options
    @crystal321 So happy for you it was nothing. 
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    My toddler just watched a Daniel Tiger where they talk about why they're mad. Now she's telling me she's mad about everything. And why. "Mama, I'm mad because the pic-ture fall down." "Mama, I'm mad because I don't have shoes on (she's about to take a nap)." All accompanied with crossed arms and toddler-tude. *eyeroll*
  • Options
    lavillard said:
    I'm a Saturday clicker change! But I'll join in on Sundays if I'm the only one
    I’m a Saturday too! I forgot to post one this Saturday. Maybe we should post a weekend ticker change that way more of us participate? @runsomewhere
  • Options
    ***TW*** I did not get good news. The ER doctor confirmed a miscarriage. We will do a follow up with my OB tomorrow, but I don't expect to hear anything different.
  • Options
    @acciocoffee I'm so sorry. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so so sorry @acciocoffee, take care of yourself  :'(
  • Options
    Nooo @acciocoffee. I am so sorry. Hugs. 
  • Options
    oh Acciocoffee I am so incredibly sorry to hear this :(  thinking and praying for you and your family. may you have comfort during this difficult time

• Options
    @acciocoffee I’m so sorry  :'(
  • Options
    @acciocoffee I’m so sorry. That’s heartbreaking. 
  • Options
    @acciocoffee I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself. 
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh no @acciocoffee, I’m so sorry ☹️
  • Options
    @acciocoffee I’m so sorry :disappointed:
  • Options
  • Options
    @acciocoffee I'm so sorry, hon. Hugs and prayers are coming your way. Take care of yourself. 
  • Options
    Hodges half dozen... anyone watch it?? This woman is having FIVE BABIES. AT ONCE. Like on the episode that’s on right now that I’m watching! I’m bawling and I couldn’t imagine having FIVE BABIES AT ONCE. That is all. 
  • Options
    Hodges half dozen... anyone watch it?? This woman is having FIVE BABIES. AT ONCE. Like on the episode that’s on right now that I’m watching! I’m bawling and I couldn’t imagine having FIVE BABIES AT ONCE. That is all. 
    I have mutual friends with the family from Outdaughtered on TLC. Do not want!
  • Options
    Truthfully, I don’t even want that many babies all at different times. That’s so many babies. 
  • Options
    stillcozystillcozy member
    edited November 2017
    @WorkinWeezel let me know so I can avoid the board those days haha also honestlymajority voted but certain people have stated and i quote "I plan to comment on threads I'm interested in and create new ones when I please. If you don't like it, don't read them and stick to your regularly scheduled programming." you know because that respects what the majority of the board voted for...

• Options
    @acciocoffee I am so, so sorry. Sending you hugs and love. 
  • Options
    @acciocoffee I am so sorry :(
  • Options
    @acciocoffee I am so sorry. Big hugs.

• Options
    @christycalifornia my ds watched the same episode but he will 'Grrrrr" when he's telling me why he's mad too. Daniel Tiger simutaneously makes me want to barf and do dances. It's been so helpful.
  • Options
    I’m getting antsy. My first appointment isn’t for two more weeks. I’ll be 10.5 weeks the first time I see my little bean. This was by choice. She’s gladly see me sooner, it’s just a mess with an insurance issue (long story) but basically it worked out better to space out my first and second appointments so that my second appointment would fall after January 1st. In turn that pushed my first appointment back a couple of weeks. When I first scheduled it, I wasn’t worried at all. It was no big deal. I mean this isn’t my first rodeo, I wasn’t nervous at all. But for some reason, now at 8+3, all this anxiety is setting in and I’m feeling the urge to call and get my appointment bumped up. All in all it would just cost me more money. So I’m trying to be rational and patient and tell myself everything’s fine. I have no reason to get all crazy, just wait it out. But goodness seeing all the ultrasound pics and letting my thoughts run wild, I’m so tempted!! 
  • Options
    I’m so sorry @acciocoffee
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    @acciocoffee I'm terribly sorry for your loss. I hope you'll be ok and can try again soon xox
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    My husbands taco johns smells so gross. Get me out of this car. 

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @4deep yeah waiting is so hard!!  so sorry you have to wait even if it is better it doesnt make it fun or easy. 

@bdesterhouse smells are the worst!!! hope you get out of the car ASAP

• Options
    @bdesterhouse @lindsayleigh1989 agree smells are the worst-everytime I open the fridge and smell just like leftover food smell I legit almost throw up in the sink. And every time I walk past someone smoking on the street I beeline for the nearest trash can reflexively 
  • Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 first of all, bravo! You look adorable. Second, I have that app too and LOVE it!!