July 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms (w/o 11/27)

Re: Weekly Randoms (w/o 11/27)

• Options
    @fishwife799 Ah, bedtime. That magical two hours when you can finally be a full-fledged, albeit tired, adult before slogging off to bed yourself. :D I used to think there wasn't enough time to just be me when I was getting home from work at 6:00. If only I knew!
  • Options
    the current poll results seriously have my anxiety so high im on the verge of a panic attack. i cannot handle boards where there is zero organization and its a freaking free for all.... it's why I stay on the bump and not other boards.. i honestly might
    cry. there is zero community on WTE because no one can keep track of anything 
    I bet the trolls screwed the voting. Lol

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd say if it goes as a tie, let's just let it ride for a bit. Keep doing what we're doing ie directing one-offs to the right thread and intros to the intro thread, as I don't think anything will stop that from popping up, and just see how it goes for a while. We can always reassess in a month, at the end of first tri when it's all less new. 
  • Options
    the current poll results seriously have my anxiety so high im on the verge of a panic attack. i cannot handle boards where there is zero organization and its a freaking free for all.... it's why I stay on the bump and not other boards.. i honestly might
    cry. there is zero community on WTE because no one can keep track of anything 
    I bet the trolls screwed the voting. Lol

Maybe. Because when I voted right before the potato post went up it was, like, 20-12 for organization. And they were obviously talking and pulling people in, and making fun of Linds for wanting organization. Trolling is whatever, but that's actually kind of mean. 
  • Options
    I cannot unsee these gifs, people. I blame @acunamatada for starting off the debauchery with what I can only assume is a potato pooping Cheetos? 
  • Options
    except it's not tied the organization hatinf people are up a vote 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    @squeezebean ticker changes stay and due date check ins are no more per majority vote. it was a lot of repetitive check ins i guess haha 
    ACK! I just did a check-in...did I miss this vote? I'm apparently missing some reading...

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @zombiehoohaa dont worry about it ;) the vote happened quite awhile ago and it didnt get changed on the daily thread list so totally understandable :)!

• Options
    Me: Aw, Honey!!! Thanks for bringing me a fizzy water! How did you know I really wanted one??

The Man: Um, you did that. You got up and got it a few minutes ago. From the garage. Didn't you say you had oatmeal brain today? I guess so...

Pregnancy brain, man. 
    This is hilarious. 
  • Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 Gotcha...still a noob ftm on here. Trying to read and catch whats going on without being a pesty tool. 

• Options
    baha you could never be a pesty tool ;) i like you lots @zombiehoohaa

• Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 hahaha, thanks! the feelings mutual!

• Options
    zombiehoohaazombiehoohaa member
    edited November 2017
    @christycalifornia
    ROFL!!!! That is hilarious!! 

I was going to say "pesty douche bag" however refrained. 

*edit because tb dislikes the way I type out names

• Options
    @christycalifornia yes!!!! we may have some
    linked thought patterns I always say @zombiehoohaahaa in my head :) sorry!! 

• Options
    @christycalifornia
    ROFL!!!! That is hilarious!! 

I was going to say "pesty douche bag" however refrained. 
    @zombiehoohaa don't worry, 90% of the time I see it as intended. :D 

Image result for stop looking at my vajayjay gif

• Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 Shared thought patterns...toddlers...same thing. ;)
  • Options
    Sorry I'm late to the conversation, but I have to give baby signing time some huge love.  Those shows are great.  I also really like her "treeschoolers" program.

In other news... today I had some bright red bleeding when I wiped... I go in for an US and bloodwork tomorrow (it happened too late in the day to go in today).  please keep your fingers crossed for me :(
  • Options
    Thinking of you @Crystal321. Bleeding sucks and is scary, I hope it's nothing to worry about!
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @Crystal321 fingers crossed everything is ok! I'll be thinking of you today!
  • Options
    @Crystal321 I'm having the same thing now. I'm preparing myself for the worst, but I really hope I'm wrong. Hopefully my doctor can get me in today. 
  • Options
    AnnaReid81AnnaReid81 member
    edited November 2017
    @Crystal321 I'm thinking of you! Hoping everything goes well today! 

@acciocoffee Fingers crossed that you can get in today!!
  • Options
    Sorry I'm late to the conversation, but I have to give baby signing time some huge love.  Those shows are great.  I also really like her "treeschoolers" program.

In other news... today I had some bright red bleeding when I wiped... I go in for an US and bloodwork tomorrow (it happened too late in the day to go in today).  please keep your fingers crossed for me :(
    Liked for the BST love, not the bleeding. I hope that’s nothing to worry about!
  • Options
    @zombiehoohaa As long as you say "pesty tool" you're good in my book. :D 

Also, for some reason when I read your name right now all I can think is Image result for shark bait hoo ha ha gif
    Glad I’m not the only one! 
  • Options
    @Crystal321 @acciocoffee thinking of you ladies today, I hope you get some good news and answers! 
  • Options
    @Crystal321 thinking of you! 

• Options
    @Crystal321 @acciocoffee I was also
    bright red bleeding yesterday late in the afternoon, and will be going in for an ultrasound first thing this morning. Hugs to you both and hoping we’re all still doing fine! 
  • Options
    @pumpkinpancake thinking of you!! 

• Options
    @pumpkinpancake @acciocoffee thinking of you guys today too!
  • Options
    @Crystal321 @acciocoffee I was also
    bright red bleeding yesterday late in the afternoon, and will be going in for an ultrasound first thing this morning. Hugs to you both and hoping we’re all still doing fine! 
    Praying for you ladies. Keep us posted! ❤️
  • Options
    @crystal321 great news!!! 
  • Options
    Am I crazy or does TB not change your home screen fruit / (send you the weekly fruit email) until a day after? Mine should change on a Saturday and it doesn’t switch until Sunday’s.... 
  • Options
    @4deep Mine does it the day of!

Lab Mom (x2): Sept/Oct 2014 
    Married: August 2015
    DS: Nov 2016 (36w)
    Baby H #2: July2018 (Team Pink!)

• Options
    Where are my Sunday ticker change peeps at?!?!!?  B)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am a Sunday ticker change! @runsomewhere