March 2018 Moms
Options

Randoms - 11/5

124»

Re: Randoms - 11/5

• Options
    @bb3vj3n Sounds like torture. Like trying to put a duvet cover back on.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bb3vj3n my snoogle pillowcase is currently crumpled in a pile in the corner of my room lol. I've actually been using a king size pillow between my legs but when I use the snoogle it's currently without a case haha! Oh well!
  • Options
    @DDRRT1982 I absolutely get what you’re saying! Every time the babies move I get so calm and content. So far the boy moves more often than the girl but the girl seems to kick/nudge him all of the time lol
  • Options
    My furry dog decided to lay her big ol' hairy head in my plate of nachos. This isn't getting you any of my food doggy. 
  • Options
    @ksmwalters My good friend's baby (she gave birth last month) moved mostly at night (happily driving her nuts and keeping her up in later pregnancy!). She said her OB told her that some babies are soothed to sleep by your movements during the day and then party at night when you settle in to rest :) 

As for my little ninja, she seems content to play on my uterus like a bongo at all hours of the day lol
  • Options
    @orbmaker I've heard that, too! He's moving a lot right now, too, probably from my coffee.  :D  Loving it!!

• Options
    Y'all I got myself into a debate with a friend* about vaccines on Facebook. Whhhyyyyyyyyyy did I do this to myself??? (Also obvi not trying to start a debate here, although I feel like from our flu shot thread that we're all pretty respectful and mostly on the same page.)

*We used to work together, so she's less of a true friend and more of an acquaintance.
  • Options
    @ksmwalters A school in Edmonton, Alberta has a confirmed case of Diptheria. DIPTHERIA!! I was shocked to read that in Canada, a fully developed, first world country, we are seeing cases of diptheria. A disease that was long gone...until now. And the carrier was not vaccinated by choice. 
  • Options
    @notthefather FYI I think I sent you a message about joining the FB group but it looked weird so I'm not sure if I was successful...
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @muggle621: I got it! Reply sent  :)

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• Options
    @barrelocarol sorry to be so late getting back to you—it’s been busy with family in town. I bought the KT brand tape. It’s a couple dollars cheaper on Amazon than at the local drug stores so I’ll order my next roll from them. I had to buy it from CVS and Walgreens because we were going out of town this weekend. My friends in my previous BMB that recommended it said to buy name brand ((KT or Rock tape were both mentioned)) because the store brand can irritate your skin more. Also, if you find your skin is irritated from it, I found that a little lotion after I took it off soothed it and they said to rub milk of magnesia on your skin before applying. I haven’t tried that yet.