July 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 11/6-11/10

Re: Weekly Randoms 11/6-11/10

• Options
    better than Axe. I guess. 
  • Options
    better than Axe. I guess. 
    Clinique Happy is the best for men. It doesn't have that choking lost-all-air-in-my-lungs quality that most men's cologne has. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @bradybunchmom89 I thought that was for women! Not that I care, I wear unisex a lot and men's on occasion. But Happy does make me very happy!
  • Options
    @bradybunchmom89 I thought that was for women! Not that I care, I wear unisex a lot and men's on occasion. But Happy does make me very happy!
    There is one for men and one for women. ha! They are complimentary. 
  • Options
    Received my Beta results from this mornings blood test. I am five weeks and beta came back at 1,052. The nurse said the doctor thinks this is good. It seems low to me, anyone else have similar betas? I go next week for an ultrasound. 

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @bdesterhouse the first value isn't super important, they like to see it double in 48 hours. Are you getting another draw?  Those numbers don't seem too low, this is a chart I was using to compare, it looks just fine! 
    The good part is your hcg is almost
    high enough to be visible on u/s, so you'll definitely see something at your visit  
  • Options
    acunamatada  Sorry I should have specified. This was my third draw. I had two last week. It's been one week exactly from my second draw, which was 63 to this one. I just feel like it's at the lower level of average for five weeks and makes me nervous. 

• Options
    @bdesterhouse I don't remember the site, but I found an hcg doubling calculator online. You input your DPO and the dates/values of your draws and it calculates the doubling time. Maybe that would help alleviate some stress? 
  • Options
    Received my Beta results from this mornings blood test. I am five weeks and beta came back at 1,052. The nurse said the doctor thinks this is good. It seems low to me, anyone else have similar betas? I go next week for an ultrasound. 
    My beta at 4w1d was 300.5 and my 4w3d was 630...so I would say ours are similar. As previous poster said I think the main thing is that they are doubling! Hang in there! 
  • Options
    @bradybunchmom89 - makes me feel better that someone has similar numbers. I'm just a paranoid mess. I'm ready for our family to be complete. 

• Options
    acunamatadaacunamatada member
    edited November 2017
    I wish I could just throw up already if I knew it would make this nauseous feeling stop. Currently posted on my couch where I will be for the next 6 weeks while my 2yo runs circles around the living room.  
    I feel for you ladies that have to put on real clothes and go to work and be an adult every day. 
  • Options
    @acunamatada That's literally the most disappointing thing about morning sickness. Normal sick, you throw up it goes away. 
  • Options
    Never -- ever -- second guess cake.
  • Options
    @christycalifornia patiently waiting your results..fingers crossed all goes welll you and you get that cake!!
  • Options
    bubby15 said:
    @christycalifornia patiently waiting your results..fingers crossed all goes welll you and you get that cake!!
    Same! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    bdesterhousebdesterhouse member
    edited November 2017
    Can you no longer gif on the app?

• Options
    bdesterhousebdesterhouse member
    edited November 2017

• Options
    What am I doing wrong?!  :s

• Options
    @bdesterhouse You have have to click the picture icon and paste that URL in the box :)
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    Thank you!!!

• Options
    Allllll the cake!!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    wildtot said:
    Woohoo I just got offered a new position at work starting the new year. Super happy I won’t have to manage any one anymore. 
    Congratulations! 
    I’m sure it’s nice without the pressure of being responsible for other people and their actions 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    gspmom21 said:
    wildtot said:
    Woohoo I just got offered a new position at work starting the new year. Super happy I won’t have to manage any one anymore. 
    Congratulations! 
    I’m sure it’s nice without the pressure of being responsible for other people and their actions 
    Thank you! I had to go on disability due to preterm labor symptoms that got worse with work stress. Really hope it will be different this time.  I still don’t know how/when to break the new manager
  • Options
    @wildtot congrats that is so awesome!! and @christycalifornia i have major cake envy!! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 Does that mean I shouldnt post tomorrow's cake picture?  >:)
  • Options
    @christycalifornia how dare you threaten to not post a cake i can drool over and gain no weight from!! ;) 

• Options
    DH told me today that Canada just changed their maternity leave policy to 18 months paid leave! I am over here sitting here afraid to ask for 16 weeks of unpaid fmla and guilty as all hell and already freaking out about having to pump at work( bec I just ended that nightmare!). So jealous right now, America sucks.
  • Options
    @katm89 DH and I are always talking about how we would move to Europe if we didn't have any family locally bc of this sort of stuff.  Our system in the U.S. is so broken.  
  • Options
    Someone had an accident across the city last night at 3 am. It knocked out power to the entire city and township. So I got to be up with a 3 year old from 3 am until 4:15. 

On the plus side, it turns out she has zero interest in ever sleeping in our bed. Apparently it is too hot. I’m so okay with this. 
  • Options
    welcome to my marriage everyone haha 

• Options
    @swizz09 oh no!! sending all the nap vibes today!! 

• Options
    @christycalifornia that cake looks so good!!! he berries, the layers!!!! im so jealous haha 

• Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 he got Strauss strawberry ice cream, too. It was soooooo good. 
  • Options
    @christycalifornia he wins today that is for sure! now that is how you celebrate a birthday. 

• Options
    @christycalifornia that cake is the shit!!!! So jealous! ❤️
  • Options
    Katm89 said:
    DH told me today that Canada just changed their maternity leave policy to 18 months paid leave! I am over here sitting here afraid to ask for 16 weeks of unpaid fmla and guilty as all hell and already freaking out about having to pump at work( bec I just ended that nightmare!). So jealous right now, America sucks.
    ::Starts googling job opportunities and real estate in Canada::
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18