November 2017 Moms

Nursery Photos! Gotta Share 'em All!

1235»

Re: Nursery Photos! Gotta Share 'em All!

• @mymulligan it actually came with out bedding set. We got the set on wayfair
  • Loading the player...
  • @MaximumEffort do you have stuff for the walls? Maybe once you have some decor up it won't feel as light to you? 
  • I don't have stuff right now. I have a vinyl thing to put up. But it looks white on white so it needs something. My mom will come over tomorrow to check it out. Still need a rug and lamp. I'm so behind. 

• @dragonfly87-2 Zulily has these! I know you got one and returned it from somewhere else.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NYTino24 Thanks for sharing! I like the one on the right, it's quite colorful!
  • @Einneh
    Lovely. We have birch forest decals too. will be putting up this weekend. Are they hard to get up being so long ? Love the little owl
    Ours are white with orange leaves and lime green birds . Our nursery is neutral beige  same as the rest of the house in a quarter strength with a slightly darker wall of full strength  that will have the birch forest and the cot .

I'll feel much better when it's done and the furnature is built and in . I washed this week . Nappies clothes bedding the lot except wipes that i need to make and a few items we still need to get 
    Super stressed with 4 weeks to go the sooner I get it all sorted and the hospital bag packed the better . 
    I'm waiting on a fabric order that is driving me nuts . I hate looming deadlines especially when they aren't set 

• foxaírt 
    for each tree, the decal came in 3 pieces so you didn't have to get so work up putting up one long stem. my husband was doing it with a friend so it was helpful and super fast and easy. I'm not sure if yours will be the same, but the two of them were able to get ours done within 45mins. 

I originally wanted the room painted "light gray" hoping for a more neutral nursery since my son and his new baby sister will be sharing this room, but my husband thought mud gray was better.....he totally forgot all of our furniture were dark so the whole room looks like a theater room! The birch forest decals was the only thing I can think of to help brighten up the room....lol

Good luck with yours! Share some pictures when you're done! 

P.S. and yes! you will feel sooo much better after packing the hospital bag, washing the clothes and just finished re-organizing the closet! I feel 10x better today than compared to last week lol 
    4 years TTC (Unexplained)
    2014: 3 IUIs Failed
    2014: IVF #1 succeed- Baby Boy Born 2015
    2017: IVF #2 Jan Cycle - BFP! EDD 11/2/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yeah ours are in one long piece
    It'll be hubby and I putting them up so might take longer lol .
  • Her area in our room since we only have a 2 bedroom house and our son is almost 2. 
  • This is the playroom area (joined with our living room but separated by a sectional) 
  • I finally started putting up nursery decorations.  My “theme”, if you can even call it that, is “curiosity”, but focused on Alice in Wonderland. I found color plates from the original books, colored them myself, and hung them on the clipboards. Th quotations are from my shower. I have one more quotation to do up, and a few more colorplates to color. 

These se are all on the wall that will be over the changing table. My husband still needs to start constructing the crib (we have a bassinet in our room we’ll use for the first few months).
  • @dragonfly87-2 Love it! I bought the same hot air balloons, but didn't love the colors / patterns that came.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @dragonfly87-2 love the changing table/dresser! Did you make it?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @Airynn Chica Thank you!

Yes, DH's mom found a solid wood used dresser at the Goodwill last summer. I refinished the bottom part before pregnancy and DH decided to do the top part on his own about two months ago.

Here is the original color/look:
    Image may contain indoor