June 2018 Moms

TTGP Grad Check In - Week of 10/09

1235»

Re: TTGP Grad Check In - Week of 10/09

• @catlady1215 I'll be thinking of you. I hope you get some good news. Keep us posted  <3
  • Thinking about all the ladies in limbo right now. FX you all get great news. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @catlady1215 I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow! 
  • Thank you everyone! You guys are literally the best and I don't know what I'd do without you!
    @catlady1215 I will be anxiously awaiting your update tomorrow and am hoping for the best news for you.
    @Hollyyyyy The nurse didn't say on the phone how long it would take to get my results back. But I got the blood draw at Quest so I assume it'll take a while for the doctor's office to get the results. I'll let you guys know as soon as I find out!
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @offtoneverland @Hollyyyyy @catlady1215 thinking of you all! Keep us updated as soon as you know more!

AFM, this trip is starting to seem like it's going to be the trip from hell. So, hopefully I'll have some good stories soon.... **eye roll**
  • Just catching up because the app is being a dick.

@offtoneverland - Don't ever feel bad for posting here whether you've been active or not; the first couple of weeks are a huge change. I'm keeping everything crossed that your bleeding ebbs off and your levels are rising appropriately. :heart:
    @Hollyyyyy - I'm keeping everything crossed that your u/s shows a healthy, growing baby. *hugs* Definitely remember the mantra that today, you are pregnant. Are you getting more blood draws to continue to check your betas? I definitely understand you on the viable pregnancy point. I've told my H before that if it's not going to be a viable pregnancy, I'd rather know now versus 5 weeks from now. **hugs**
    @catlady1215 - I'm keeping you in my thoughts as well, friend *hugs* I hope today goes well for you :heart:
    @doxiemoxie212 - I'm sorry the trip isn't going well! But I do look forward to stories, lmao!

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @izza2 I'm having trouble with the app too! It won't let me comment or lovetit. :(
    I haven't heard from the doctor yet but got my lab results via email. My HCG level is 26. From what Google says, it seems like a relatively normal number for very early pregnancy (I was 3w6d yesterday, I think). So I'm assuming the doctor will call today to order some more lab work for tomorrow or early next week to see if the number goes up. I barely spotted at all overnight and now it's brownish, so I'm hoping it's a good sign! I'm a little concerned because I took a digital on Tuesday night that was 25miu and got a positive, so if 24 hours later I was only at 26, I'm not sure if that's a good sign or not. But only time will tell and I'm not going to let myself freak out anymore!
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @offtoneverland - Ditto! I restarted my phone and uninstalled/reinstalled the app, and still nothing. If it's not fixed by the time class is done I'm writing a nasty-gram to the BGs. The only reason I have this app is for the community. :persevere:
    I'm so glad your spotting is going away! I hope you can get another beta done to check your doubling time, and that it continues to stop!

I don't trust how sensitive tests are "supposed" to be anymore, especially digis. I had a faint positive on Wondfos and a more obvious positive on the FRER at 10 DPO, so I figured if it was that obvious on the FRER I'd turn a digi (supposed to be even more sensitive), right? Nope. Not at all. And when I looked at reviews for digis online, a lot of people got positives on one test and negatives on the digi, or negatives on other tests and a positive on the digi. So, I wouldn't trust them for before a missed period.

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @offtoneverland that number is consistent with early pregnancy. I wouldn’t worry about the digi, was it FRER? I feel like they are more sensitive than they can advertise. Will they have you go in for a second draw? I am hoping so hard for you!
  • Got my results, HCG level went up to 110! I was really happy and then the nurse told me that number is on the low side and instead of being around 4w4d, I'm closer to 2-3 weeks pregnant. Which I know I ovulated later and maybe it took a while to implant. I wish she didn't tell me that.
  • *lurking* @ChloandCoco Isn't 2 weeks pregnant technically O day and at 3 weeks implementation (or around there)? So at 2-3 weeks "pregnant" I think HCG would be around 0. I think that nurse is full of crap. Unless I'm confused my whole adult life's about how that works. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @MrsMiller8588 That's what I thought too! I really don't like the nurse I dealt with and I always ask for the other one, but she was away today. I'm hoping she's just green and doesn't know what shes talking about.
  • @MrsMiller8588 @ChloandCoco yea that's the problem with most of those charts. They seem to consider the first week of pregnancy starting at implantation but the rest of the medical world does LMP so it's v confusing. 

But if you run the math, they say your non-pregnant resting hcg can be 0-5, so if you start at, say, 2 at implantation, and double every 48 hours... takes a while to get up to 100. 

This gives you some variables to play with: https://whenmybaby.com/implantation-doubling-calculator.php
  • izza2izza2 member
    edited October 2017
    DD because wrong thread.

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @doxiemoxie212 Thanks for the support and the website! According to that site, if it implanted at 8dpo, my hcg is right where it should be. I feel a lot better!