October 2017 Moms

Introductions!

18910111214»

Re: Introductions!

• Loading the player...
  • Hi my name is suzi
    I am due november 7 but....im having a repeat csection either the last week of october or mid october..so i decided to come here i deliver early preterm babies i have delivered my last two early so..i figure this makes more sense...

My so is two years older then me hes 27 i am 25 we have three boys a baby girl and another lil princess on the way
  • abaumeabaume member
    Hi I am Andrea, my EDD is Nov first but I went 11 days early last time so I suspect we will have another October baby on our hands. I have a 20 month old boy. I am from St. Louis, MO. I am 38 and my hubby is 32. 
  • 1) What's your EDD? October 4th
    2) Do you have other children? Yes 5 living 1 SIDS baby 
    3) Where are you from? Originally from Philadelphia 
    4) How old are you and SO? I'm 31 and he's 39
  • Hi!  I have been reading the posts for a while but finally got around to signing up and posting my introduction.  

1) What's your EDD? October 17th but she's big so they think she might come closer to the 8th
    2) Do you have other children? No, this is my first :)
    3) Where are you from? Originally Rhode Island but now living in Chicagoland
    4) How old are you and SO?  I am 32 and he is 34

I'm going to be 25 weeks tomorrow and we are having a little girl.  Picked out the nursery color (a bright lilac) last night and are going to be starting on it this week.  Also have my glucose test coming up on Wednesday which I'm kind of dreading but at least I'll get to hear her heartbeat again.
  • raefreraefre member
    Hello. I've sort of been lurking. I mean, I wanted to do an intro around 12 weeks, then 20, and now here I am--almost 25 weeks. So, yeah, bit the bullet. 

1 - Due Oct 23, but I'll be suprised if they show up on time.  With my last two,  I was 10 and 12 days late, respectively. So, in order not to be disappointed, I expect this one November 4th.

2 - Two little boys (3 and 5 yo)

3 - Arizona

4 - 32 and 32
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hello!

I posted this in a different thread, and am re-posting this here where it's relevant...

What's your EDD?
    October 23--so I'm almost 26 weeks pregnant.

Do you have other children?
    Yes, a boy. He will be 5yo in two weeks!

Where are you from?
    I'm originally from France but I lived in Philly for five years with my husband--who is from Ohio--and we now live in Berlin, Germany.

How old are you and SO?
    I'm 35 and he is 31. Wow. I just figured out what SO means, after a few weeks of wondering. Mini-epiphany. :)
  • Hey everyone, Im due October 20th. This is our first baby, but second time pregnant. We sadly had a lost last September early on in the pregnancy. This time so far so good 26 weeks as of date. I am from Georgia. And we are a young couple. Im 23 and my SO is 28. We are so excited and just pray for a healthy baby.
  • My name is Amy, I'm due October 7th, with my 2nd baby (my 1st is 2 years 7 months old,a Christmas Day baby).  I am from Pickering, Ontario, Canada.  I am 33 years old and my husband is 36.  
  • maverickmommamaverickmomma member
    edited August 2017

Hey mommas, 

So my EDD is October 3rd, this is my second successful pregnancy. My last pregnancy ended in a miscarriage at only about 5 weeks last October. So really happy and excited one year later I'll be carrying my bouncing baby boy home. 
    I have one other daughter from a previous marriage, she is going to be 7 in November this year and was begging me for a baby sister, but is "totally okay" with a baby brother. This little one wasn't really planned, but we were more in the state of "if it happens, it happens." So my daughter's wish to no longer be an only child came true. 
    I'm originally from Washington County, Wisconsin but I moved down to Lawrence County in Southern Illinois with my fiance. 
    My fiance is 26, and I am 28. The funny thing we found out about each other shortly after we met? Our birthdays are literally one right after the other. I'm Dec. 13th and he is Dec. 14th.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Suggested questions to answer:
    1) October 7th
    2) a 3 year old born at 29 weeks
    3) Tennessee
    4) I'm 34 and he's 35
  • kcbalmkcbalm member
    edited August 2017
    Hi, everyone, I am super late to this party! I'm not super familiar with this app quite yet

I am due October 2nd with our first baby and our family's first grand baby. MY husband and I live in eastern KY. He's 27 and I'm 23.
  • 1) What's your EDD? October 15th
    2) Do you have other children? Yes, 2 bonus kids (DD-18; DS-16) this is my 4th child (DS 12/9/09; DD 07/27/12; Angel Baby Boy stillborn on 8/11/16 and now expecting our little girl on October 15th)
    3) Where are you from? Kansas
    4) How old are you and SO? I am 33, my husband is 42.
  • rdhitch28rdhitch28 member
    edited August 2017
    1) What's your EDD? October 30th
    2) Do you have other children? Nope. First one!
    3) Where are you from? Montana
    4) How old are you and SO? 27 and H is 33

• Hello everyone.

I’m new to the bumb. Having an october baby if I don’t explode before.
    Nice to meet you all. 

1) What's your EDD? October 2nd
    2) Do you have other children? No, I don’t
    3) Where are you from? Tenerife, spain
    4) How old are you and SO? I’m 35 and my other half is 37.
  • 1)What's your EDD? October 27th
    2) Do you have other children? Nope, First time mommy
  • 1)What's your EDD? October 27th
    2) Do you have other children? Nope, First time mommy