October 2017 Moms

Introductions!

Re: Introductions!

• Hi everyone! My EDD is October 24th. Just found out today about my pregnancy!!  I have a two and a half year old son. I live in Kentucky (just 20 miles south of Ohio). My husband and I are both 32 (getting ready to turn 33).
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi everyone! 

1.) Estimated due date: Oct 21
    2.) I have an almost 3 year old and a 16 month old
    3.) I am from Ohio. 
    4.) DH and I are both 30

Looking forward to getting to know everyone! 
  • @jaxx732 oh hey friend!!!
  • Hi all!
    My EDD is 10/25. This will be our second baby, our Eloise is 10 months old tomorrow. I'm from Oregon. I'm 25 and DH is 42. 
    We're so excited to have our kiddos be so close together! 
  • Hi! I just found out we're expecting #3! I'm still breastfeeding #2 and this baby was a total surprise, but very welcome! 

My EDD is Oct 19th going from my LMP, but my cycles never evened out while breastfeeding so I go for a dating scan March 2nd to get a better idea. 

I have 2 older kids, my DS will be 3 in April and DD will be 1 in May.

I'm from Memphis, TN 

DH and I are both 25
    May siggy challenge - Parenting Fails

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Hello! Just found out we are expecting #2. It was a bit of a surprise, as it took us over a year for DS, who is 16 months. Our unofficial EDD is October 25th. We live in Missouri and are in our early thirties. I look forward to this journey and getting to know you ladies! 
  • Hi all,
     We are expecting baby #2. Took us 3.5 years this time around which was frustrating considering our daughter only took one cycle. EDD Oct. 27. We live in Utah. I'm 34 and my husband is 37. Our daughter will be 6 in March. 
  • 1) What's your EDD? 10/28

2) Do you have other children? 1 daughter that's 20 months old, this pregnancy is already extremely different and I worry way too much. 

3) Where are you from? Pennsylvania 

4) How old are you and SO? I'm 25 SO is 26. 
  • Hello all. My hisband and I are both 34.  This is our 4th child due Oct 23rd.  I have 3 boys already age 9,7 and 3.
  • Hi everyone!

I'm currently 8 weeks pregnant, EDD is Oct 2. This is my first pregnancy. So I have mixed emotions about it.

I'm 21 and DH is 28. We are both from the Philippines. I'm hoping to have a great tips and inout from you guys! :smile:
  • Hi everyone! 

I'm currently 5ish weeks. EDD is Oct. 22nd. We also have an almost 2 year old, so I've got my hands full with him. Currently we live in northern California, but I'm a Pacific Northwest girl at heart. I am 30, Dh is 35. 

• dajocl said:
    Hi everyone! 

I'm currently 5ish weeks. EDD is Oct. 22nd. We also have an almost 2 year old, so I've got my hands full with him. Currently we live in northern California, but I'm a Pacific Northwest girl at heart. I am 30, Dh is 35. 
    Hey there @dajocl ! I could have wrote this! (In fact I think my intro was similar lol). I grew up in WA, spent the last 7 years in OR, and just moved to the Sacramento area. And I have a 2 year old.

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hello ladies!
          Excited to join the board! I literally just found out I am pregnant today, due October 27. We have a 15 month old son named Charlie. I am currently a stay at home mama in Ontario Canada. My husband and I are both 36.
  • 1) What's your EDD? I'm guessing late October. I think I ovulated a lot later than I thought I would have, because I didn't get a BFP until last week and it was really, really faint. The tests are darkening, but still. Faint.
    2) Do you have other children? A wild & hilarious 17 month old who would like me to finish this later (annnd 8 hours later, I resume) TW I had an early mc over Thanksgiving
    3) Where are you from? Pacific northwest. Living near Seattle
    4) How old are you and SO? late 20s

momtobe613  I had a mc at that same time. I'm sorry for your loss. It's so hard feeling optimistic or confident this time around, although I'm trying to practice the fake-it-till-you-make-it attitude
    sdarling2010  Hey I'm in washington! About twenty minutes closer to Seattle than you ;-)
    relax&smile2  and @kkerner87 Hey guys! Here we go again, amiright?
    @daisieblue My IRL best friend lives on that website, but it always overwhelms me when I go there lol. I'm holding a bit of a grudge because I put in my old due date in there and when I mc, I couldn't figure out how to delete it. I unsubscribed from all their emails but I still get one email every few weeks telling me how far along I would be.

• Hey everyone!  I'm Katie and I'm 33 and a single mother of a 6 year old boy.  I am currently exactly 6 weeks today and my due date is October 18th. 
  • mrs_foguemrs_fogue member
    edited February 2017
    katiekins84MommyintheBigD  yay for another Wednesday ticker changer...I just posted our weekly check in, hope over and play with me! 
  • 1) What's your EDD? Oct 14th

2) Do you have other children? No, first time mom!

3) Where are you from? Southern California

4) How old are you and SO?  SO and I are both 27
  • dajocl said:
    Hi everyone! 

Hey there @dajocl ! I could have wrote this! (In fact I think my intro was similar lol). I grew up in WA, spent the last 7 years in OR, and just moved to the Sacramento area. And I have a 2 year old.
    Haha!! @purplestars I grew up in Oregon, spent 5 in Seattle and have been in Sac for 7 now. Crazy! 

• Hi ladies, found out I was pregnant on Valentine's day! EDD 22 October 2017 according to my lmp. I have a DD who will be 1 next week! I am from London, 27 years old and my DH is 24. Looking forward to this pregnancy just as much as the first!  My few close friends that I have told are not shocked and find it hilarious.
  • So many PNW ladies! There were hardly any in my last BMB. @dajocl @purplestars @theglitteredpterodactyl I think there were a couple others too...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1) What's your EDD? Oct 5
    2) Do you have other children? Nope, just cats
    3) Where are you from? Ohio
    4) How old are you and SO? I'm 42, SO 37
  • Hi ladies! I'm excited to be here, I JUST got my first ever BFP two days ago! (And I'm working hard to learn all the acronyms. Can you tell? lol)

1) Due Oct 25
    2) Nope, this will be my first :)
    3) I'm from New York originally, currently living in Maryland
    4) I'm 27, DH is 33
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hi everyone!
    1) EDD right now is 10/18 based on LMP (which also happens to be my little brother's birthday!)
    2) This is our first and we are already bursting with happiness!
    3) I'm 28 and DH 28 as well.
    4) We live in southern California

Excited to join the group!
  • Hi all!

I can finally post! Yay!

At the moment my EDD is the 13th October going by my LMP.
    We have a 15 month old and I was on the October 15 board when I was pregnant with him.
    I am 30 and my DH is 38.
    I was born in Germany but live in London, UK.

We are so excited to add to our family again.
  • Hi there

Just found out i am 3w6d preg. So technically due 3rd Nov.....but there is no Nov board up yet. ;) Also i tend have my babies early due to health reasons.....this is baby #1 with DH. I have 3 other bubs from my ex-h. And this is 9th pregnancy overall.

Really excited to be here and hope to be able to stick around.