June 2018 Moms
Options

FFFC (10/13)

Re: FFFC (10/13)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't see how me thinking spoiler tags are dumb is being insensitive. 
  • Options
    @krashke so far I am planning on staying here
  • Options
    All right everyone, I would like to make a public apology and take it all back. When I was first on the bump in 2011, things were very different and we didn't have spoiler tags, we didn't have so many rules to post either. We didn't have trigger warnings. I am sorry.
    having said that, once I figure things out and all the tricks, I will create a spoiler tag signature for myself. 
  • Options
    Well that went south fast. 

My FFFC  I don't like coffee it gives me the jitters. Like I start feeling really anxious and start over analyzing everything. I also think quote gets overused... And wish people would just clip it down to the part they are addressing  specifically in their responses. Does that make sense? 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh hi! I missed that you were June18, too :) congrats!!Miz_Liz said:
    Diva cups gross me out.  

• Options
    albolan80albolan80 member
    edited October 2017
    **Removed for TOU violation**
  • Options
    Hey @albolan80!!  Thanks, you too :)
  • Options
    I too am of the idea that life doesnt come with "tw" alerts infront of every traumatic thing in life. And to expect people to not be excited about their life because yours is painful is equally selfish. Everyone has a story. Avoiding sensitive topics because they bother you is kinda wussy IMO
  • Options
    I have experienced all sorts of loss. Pregnancy loss, loss of families, loss of my senses, permanent disability, etc. Its not insensitive to be happy with your own life. I agree you shouldnt "rub it in other's faces" but being able to celebrate other people's successes is a very important part of healing emotionally on your own journey.

My best friend lost her baby 2 days before her scheduled csection and still had to have a csection for her baby while i was 5 months pregnant. And guess what, she was still genuinely happy for me and my baby when she came around. Enabling her to live in a fantasy world where people stop having babies would actually be bad for her, said by her counsellor and psychiatrist after her devastating loss. 
  • Options
    Everything in life can be a trigger in life. Holding hands happily with your partner. Wearing a push up bra. Walking on two legs. Talking vocally to people around you. Wearing nice clothes. Going to work. Proclaiming to be at family get togethers. From someone who has experienced a LOT of loss, it seems ridiculous to expect the entire world to avoid subjects and basically withdraw from engaging you in their lives because it MIGHT upset you. That sure is isolating,  and dark and scary in itself.
  • Options
    Yes, I get that @notaknottie912 but when we can be sympathetic to others situations, why wouldn't you?  

BFP #1 October 2008 | m/c Thanksgiving weekend | November 2008 | 7 weeks 2 days
    BFP #2 February 2009 | m/c March 2009 | 4 weeks 3 days
    Testing on mom and dad for possible reasons all came back normal.
    BFP #3 8/4/2009 | DD born 3/28/10 @ 38 weeks
    BFP #4 5/13/11 | m/c 6/15/11 | 8 weeks 6 days
    BFP #5 2/13/13 | CP 2/19/13 | 4 weeks 
    BFP #6 3/21/14 | Heard the HB on 4/16 | m/c 4/21/14 | 9 weeks
    Testing results all returned normal and baby was a GIRL.
    More testing on mom and dad for other issues all returned normal results.
    BFP #7 10/15 | DS born 6/4/16 @ 36 weeks 
    BFP #8 9/28/17 AHHH!!!  |  EDD 6/6/18

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap & tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap & tell them about me?"
    All are welcome!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"