TTC After a Loss

September TWW

Re: September TWW

• ELeighMayELeighMay member
    edited September 2017
    @jchpg You go girl, don't give up yet (it's still early) you never know what the results could be! I am a whole 3dpo and I'm already doing the mental countdown daily for when it's unlikely, but not ridiculous to start testing. I'm already out of patience and I haven't even hit the possibility for implantation stage yet. I think I may need to take myself over to the TTGP's 'You're Not Pregnant' board to check myself. Good grief. 
  • @jchpg and @Mack2342 sorry for BFN's ladies  :(
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Loading the player...
  • @jchpg Sorry for the BFN :( I hope it was just too early to test and some good news is around the corner. 
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• I can't tell you the last time I symptom spotted. I continue that this cycle but then notice I had creamy CM tonight and I felt myself getting hopeful lol then I ring it in and remind myself this has happened before.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • When you catch yourself looking up pregnancy symptoms on-line, when you know full well they are side effects of your Progesterone supplement 
  • @leahcimmichael yep that's one thing I really hate!!!!! 
  • When you have breast tenderness and you have to remind yourself you have that EVERY cycle.  *rolls eyes
  • @ELeighMay I know!!! I swear when I've been pregnant they actually hurt less in the beginning!
  • Question for you ladies that have done progesterone.  When did you notice a temp drop after you stopped taking it? 
  • @Mack2342 Last cycle I took my last tab on 8/30, temps fell morning of 9/2, AF started later in the day on 9/2. 
  • I am out :( I thought for sure I was having true symptoms, but turns out it must have just been the progesterone. Went to the RE office on Friday and got a BFN. Better luck next month hopefully. Good luck to those still waiting!
  • @Crystal321 sorry for the BFN. 
  • I'm officially out.  AF has arrived
  • Sorry @Mack2342 - GL next cycle!  Are they going to do anything different or are you taking a rest cycle?
  • I’m jumping over here now from WTO!  5 dpo according to FF, so now I wait... I think I had good timing this cycle, so we’ll see! Gotta try to not POAS too soon, though it’s so hard! 
  • @Crystal321 @Mack2342 I'm sorry you are out. :(
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Thanks ladies. 

@vlagrl29 not sure yet.  I'm going to call and talk with them tomorrow. Will probably go in for US and then decide after I can ask all my questions 
  • Positive OPK yesterday so I am here now. First O since loss two weeks ago. Has anyone else tried immediately after? 
  • @rmkolodzie1 we tried right away after my MMC. My dr didn't see a reason to wait. 
  • @Crystal321 @Mack2342 Sorry this cycle wasn't "the one" for you both :(

TFAS since 2012

Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!

• Fingers crossed my cycle doesn't start 5 days early again like last month.  
  • @Crystal321 @Mack2342 I'm sorry to both of you. Fingers crossed for you both next cycle and for you this cycle @pumpkinpancake

@rmkolodzie1 I am in the midst of my first TWW post mmc. I had my d&c on aug 21 and got a positive opk on sept 13. Couldn't help myself so I tested yesterday and today (9 and 10 dpo). Stark white. I know it's still early but I already feel like I'm out this cycle and it makes me really sad. Fingers crossed for you! 
  • @Crystal321 sorry to hear that :( fx for next month. 

And i don't know why I'm doing this to myself but I've joined the POAS club 
  • Crystal321 and @Mack2342 I'm sorry you guys are out.  

I'm at 7dpo, but got this odd feeling this morning that this wasn't going to be my month. A complete turn around for the blind optimism I had just a week ago and no idea why. Who knows, I'm not out until I'm out. FX for those left waiting!
  • @ELeighMay - I think it's pretty normal to feel that way.  I've been feeling pretty even emotionally speaking the entire month.  My optimism never gets high anymore BUT my pessimism doesn't get super low either.  I'm right at 6dpo
  • edited September 2017
    Ugh now I’m confused again about what’s going on. According to FF I’m 6dpo today, but I had a huge temp drop this morning (like lowest temp so far this cycle). Chart in spoiler box below (assuming I did this right.. first time posting a spoiler box), in case anyone has any insights. Needless to say, I’m no longer feeling optimistic anymore either :neutral:

ETA tags..

@Racso12 sorry about your BFNs, but 9 & 10 dpo is still pretty early. There’s still hope yet! 

@ELeighMay can I join you on the emotional rollercoaster? I was feeling so good about things last week and with my temp drop today, am feeling more pessimistic. 

@rmkolodzie1 my ob told us to wait one cycle after my D&C to try again, I think primarily for dating purposes if I were to get pg without having a period first.
  • this is why I don't temp @pumpkinpancake - it can really mess with your mind.  I don't think you're out yet.  The 1 month I temped last year I had a drop like that as well but then FF adjusted where the red lines were and they ended up being above cover line post O until I really did have a temp drop right before AF.
  • pumpkinpancake *moves over to allow room on my ride
  • Lurking from WTO...

@pumpkinpancake do you usually have a short luteal phase? If not I could just be a fluke with your temp. Did you drink last night, sleep with a window open, anything out of the ordinary? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @pumpkinpancake I am a total lurker from the other side... but I don't think you've ovulated yet. I'd actually guess today was ovulation day based solely on that temp drop. Those are super low temps for post-ovulation. My guess would be you maybe geared up to ovulate on CD 11ish, but that you are actually about to ovulate now. When do you normally O?
  • vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited September 2017
    oohh @BornReady does make a good point @pumpkinpancake you may be Oing today.  When do you normally O?  Do you use OPKs?  If not you should because that's what I do and I find them to be pretty accurate.  I have my EWCM a few days before O and on the day I actually O it's pretty dry so you wouldn't know it.
  • @vlagrl29 yeah, I don’t know if temping is helping or hurting my crazy. I feel like it’s making me over analyze every little thing. 

@MooFish2364 @BornReady honestly, I have no idea what my “normal” cycle is. *TW (child mentioned)* It’s been years since I’ve had a normal cycle between being on BC, then being pg with DS, then breastfeeding without my cycle coming back for over a year, and then having a mc/D&C, so I have no clue what might be the norm for me. *End TW* This whole last week, our
    room has been a bit colder than normal because we’ve had the windows open and it’s been in the 40s out, but last night it actually wasn’t as cold as
    it has been.

I guess I could have o’d today and not earlier like FF said, but my CM has completely changed this last week and I haven’t had any more EWCM. 

And ugh, google is not my friend right now. Obviously googling ‘temp drop 6dpo’ is just feeding the BSC... the first couple of hits point to either low progesterone or an implantation dip. I should just step away from the google...
  • tosh24tosh24 member
    edited September 2017
    @pumpkinpancake Those are low temps post-ovulation but compared to your follicular phase temps, I do see a shift. Is your normal temp lower than average to begin with? Has your ambient temp changed/do you sleep with the window open? FYI there is such a thing as an implantation dip and there are lots of charts on FF that show one...you can do a search and check it out. FX that's what it is and not your body being screwy :)

Edited because I can't spell on Mondays...

TFAS since 2012