April 2018 Moms
Options

*Introductions!*

Re: *Introductions!*

• Options
    Hi all! I am a ftm and couldn't be more excited! Hubby and I started trying at the beginning of the year and I got a positive in July. My expected due date is April 9th. Congrats to all the other mommies! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hola everyone! Im Tania from Pennsylvania, mommy of a beautiful 5 yr old little princess, and pregnant with what I hope to be a little prince!! Married to the love of my life and enjoying life each and every single day. Im from PA and currently a Certified Surgical First assistant. I love my line of work and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Im looking forward to this pregnancy since it feels like I was pregnant so long ago... Also hope to enjoy my time here....
  • Options
    Hi guys not sure if anyone is reading these anymore haha I have no clue what I'm doing/ what any of those abbreviations mean and I'm a new mom and would love to know the lay down of the site? Maybe help with responding properly and my estimated due date is April 10th so far :) 
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a ftm from Los Angeles, Edd is April 10 2018. Looking foward to our future conversations! Congrats to everyone!
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I am a STM and this baby EDD is April 28th 2018! My daughter is 2.5 years old. I watch her half time and work from home. My husband has an autoimmune disease so he helps where he can. Excited to see the new baby in my first ultrasound on Thursday!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby #1 On the way!
  • Options
    hedgepighedgepig member
    edited September 2017
    @babymaker20 Welcome! Just be sure to read the "Read This First" thread at the top of the page, and then if you still aren't comfortable jumping in, read around to get a feel for how the board works. You'll get the hang of it in no time!
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    @babymaker20 - I think most of us still read the introductions  :) The thread @hedgepig mentioned has a pretty good list of acronyms to help you out. Congrats and welcome!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    korpuskhristikorpuskhristi member
    edited September 2017
  • Options
    My EDD is April 22nd! My first sonogram was last Wednesday. The baby was found healthy with a 171BPM. With about 10 minutes of silence from the tech doing my sonogram, she finally gave me the information and visual of the baby. Then she claimed that her concern was *moves the sonogram frame to show another sack* that she couldn't find anything. While examining with my OBGYN, she didn't give me much to fall back on. My internet searches has concluded that they couldn't find the other baby, it didn't form, or disappearing twin. Twins aren't on my side or boyfriends side. Either way, I'm thrilled to be bringing a child into the world. I have so much to learn and will luckily be finishing my degree this semester before my kid(s) arrives.
  • Options
    @lovetania411where in PA? I'm from PA, too :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @tooraloorah there are quite a few PA girls!!
    Lily Michaella       ~BFP 12-31-13      ~EDD 9-7-13       ~Lily was born 9-7-13 
    Baby #2                ~BFP 8-13-17        ~EDD 4-22-18    ~Can't wait to meet you

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @bossmom11 we need a chart or something! I always forget! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Malia and I'm a very excited FTM! I'm from Washington state. My estimated due date is April 23rd!
  • Options
    Hello. I live in Arizona and am due April 7 with twins. Surprise! DH and I have an 8 and 5 year old. We had decided on one more but twins was a big surprise for us. We are excited though
  • Options
    @bossmom11 we need a chart or something! I always forget! 
    @tooraloorah I noticed other BMB boards have charts that track all kinds of stuff not sure if that is good or creepy??
    Lily Michaella       ~BFP 12-31-13      ~EDD 9-7-13       ~Lily was born 9-7-13 
    Baby #2                ~BFP 8-13-17        ~EDD 4-22-18    ~Can't wait to meet you

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Hi ladies - I am a ftm with edd April 29th. I'm 8 weeks 5 days today. I am 25 years old and live in ohio with my boyfriend. I'm not too great with the abbreviations just yet lol but I'll get there. I already had my first ultrasound and go again in 4 weeks for all the tests. 
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I'm a STM with an A16 baby who was actually born in March. We live outside of DC and work in the city. I oversee business operations for an association. 

I'm still in a bit of shock, as this was completely unplanned and we didn't find out until 10ish weeks thanks to spotting that I mistook for a period in August. Believe EDD is 4/18. 

• Options
    Hi all! I'm a FTM but this is my second pregnancy! Rainbow baby, Sweet Pea, is doing well. Last week at 11+6 DH and I got to hear their little heartbeat. I was only naseaous the first several weeks and now at 12+4, I'm still nauseous, dizzy (at times), and my eye sight gets funky! It's all worth this little one! Our EEAD is 4/4/2018.
  • Options
    Hey everybody!! I've been trying to get this to work for a week or so, but I think they were having a site issue that prevented me. But anywho, I'm here now! My name is Erica and I'm a first time mom living in Brooklyn, NY. My husband and I are ecstatic to be expecting - I will be 13 weeks this Wednesday. Excited to get to know the community -I'm praying for all of you ladies to have healthy happy pregnancies and for your beautiful families!
  • Options
    Hello! I'm a dog groomer, lead vocalist in a bluegrass band, and an artist with an Etsy store, here in the Midwest. I'm definitely new to all this, first time being successfully pregnant! Had 2 miscarriages in the past very early on. But 9.5 weeks now and going strong! Due date is 4/28/18. We had our first Ultrasound yesterday, and my God, I was beside myself, by far the coolest thing ever! Im super excited to be apart of this group! Btw, I was reading some of the other posts on this discussion and don't understand all the abbreviations, any help? Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I'm a little late for the introductions! I'm from New England and my little rainbow baby is due april 21st! Dad and I our so excited to meet our little one. I can't wait to connect with everyone and share our experiences on this great adventure! 
  • Options
    Hi all! I thought my due date was 4/30 so I've been on the may 2018 board but my dating US showed we were a week off....so 4/23! We have an April 2016 DD at home so April seems to be our month ❤️ I'm a speech therapist and have been super thankful that I have an intern with me to help with work as this baby is sucking the life out of me! Hoping the nausea and throwing up ends soon! Started diclegis last week but it makes me so drowsy. Looking forward to journeying with you all!
  • Options
    Hi ladies!! I'm a STM, with an EDD of April 21. My DD was born in March 2016. I know I'm late to the party but I've been lurking for a little while to get a feel for the BMB. I didn't get involved with my last pregnancy, so I'm excited about the community. 
  • Options
    darkstar3darkstar3 member
    edited September 2017
    Thank you @lund !!! ♡
  • Options
    rach-jrach-j member
    edited September 2017
    Hello all! Im Rachel, a FTM from Houston. EDD April 1st but i think we will start telling people april 2nd due to most people thinking we were joking since this pregnancy was very unexpected.. I'm very excited to join this community for support and to get to know yall!
  • Options
    @rach-j my DD was born April 1st...we had to be very clear in telling everyone we were at the hospital and it was the real deal, but I was also hugely pregnant so it wasn't a big stretch! Congrats on your pregnancy! 
  • Options
    Hi, new to the group/app. I'm 25, from Scotland, FTM. First scan on Tues but estimating 14th April atm (I'm 11weeks 5days atm) Still struggling to believe I'm preg despite the growing bump - started to show a bit already! Parents & Siblings know, alongside fitness instructor but keeping secret from everyone else till the scan - it's not easy haha! Very few symptoms (mum says I'm lucky) but it's making it harder to believe. Have arthritis & lots of meds for it so was a little surprise to fall so quick! Looking forward to joining the journey with you all xx 
  • Options
    Hello! First timer here down in east Texas. We were pregnant earlier this year but had some complications. Now I am 13w2d and feeling great! Worked in a body shop for past few years but resigned when we first found out we were expecting. (We have a feeling that the environment may have had an impact on our first nugget.) I am now staying at home and seemingly losing my mind with boredom! Haha We are both very excited to welcome our first born into the world. The most exciting news, besides hearing the heartbeat this time around, was hearing the due date is my birthday!! What a wonderful gift! I've already learned so much on the matter and can't wait to see what other joyous/grotesque things are waiting around the corner. 
  • Options
    disneycg said:
    Hi, new to the group/app. I'm 25, from Scotland, FTM. First scan on Tues but estimating 14th April atm (I'm 11weeks 5days atm) Still struggling to believe I'm preg despite the growing bump - started to show a bit already! Parents & Siblings know, alongside fitness instructor but keeping secret from everyone else till the scan - it's not easy haha! Very few symptoms (mum says I'm lucky) but it's making it harder to believe. Have arthritis & lots of meds for it so was a little surprise to fall so quick! Looking forward to joining the journey with you all xx 
    It's so hard to keep it a secret! Am also waiting for the scan. We can do this! Just a few more days! Lol
  • Options
    kiwibagelkiwibagel member
    edited October 2017
    @startingoverwith-3 We are due date twins! Congrats
  • Options
    disneycg said:
    It's so hard to keep it a secret! Am also waiting for the scan. We can do this! Just a few more days! Lol
    Countdown is on!!! X 
  • Options
    Hi everyone, this is my first time posting so here goes nothing  :):)

I’m currently 13 weeks pregnant with my third baby, due April 10th! Hubby and I have 2 boys, ages 7 & 5 so it’s been a while since we’ve done this whole baby thing  ;)

I look forward to having a group of women to relate to throughout this pregnancy as this is my first time joining/posting on a pregnancy forum.

Congrats to everyone!!!  :)
  • Options
    @NatyCL YAY! Due date buddies! Cool and looking forward to this journey I’m also a ftm!
  • Options
    @tinosm congrats! This is going to be such a wonderful journey!