January 2018 Moms
Options

It's a....(boy/girl)! (Formerly: Let's Talk About Sex Baby...)

Re: It's a....(boy/girl)! (Formerly: Let's Talk About Sex Baby...)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love the name Ronan! :D 
  • Options
    Yay @TInman87 and @bainidhedub ! Was waiting to hear the news from you both. Congrats!
  • Options
    @aisy-daisy one of my friends had the same thing happen! She was told at her anatomy scan that it was a girl and then at a later growth scan, SURPRISE! Boy! She was shocked, but thrilled either way. 
  • Options
    @aisy-daisy I've heard of these things happening and was curious if it would happen to someone in our BMB. Congratulations!
  • Options
    so cool, @GraceUponGrace09 thanks for doing that. :-) 

First timer! 
    BFP: May 6, 2017 EDD: Jan. 13, 2018
  • Options
    ollydollyollydolly member
    edited September 2017
    auntieraindrop  Oh dude. I felt the exact same way as you. It took about a week for both DH and I to process the news. Now I'm excited about having a boy, particularly after remembering what kind of horror I was from pre-teen years to adulthood. Hugs. 
    First timer! 
    BFP: May 6, 2017 EDD: Jan. 13, 2018
  • Options
    @auntieraindrop Take all the time you need. I've been convinced every time that it was gonna be a girl. I've got a son and another on the way, and I'll never know about the first. This is probably it for us, and I haven't really started processing yet that I won't have a daughter.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• Options
    @auntieraindrop Hugs. Whatever you feel, do not feel badly for your reaction. 
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Options
    @auntieraindrop I was disappointed when I found out DS was a DS. He's a pretty awesome kid but I was so sure he would be my only so I was pretty bummed... for a few days. This time, we (I) intentionally wanted the age gap that we have because if I was having a boy then they would be best friends and it would be awesome. DH comes from a family of boy makers, so I figured it would be a boy. We did the genetics screening and I looked at the results online so that if it was a boy that I wouldn't let my disappointment show on my face. So I get being upset. 

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
    Pregnancy Ticker