January 2018 Moms
Options

It's a....(boy/girl)! (Formerly: Let's Talk About Sex Baby...)

Re: It's a....(boy/girl)! (Formerly: Let's Talk About Sex Baby...)

• Options
    myorke24myorke24 member
    edited July 2017
    @auntieraindrop Very kind of you to say, thank you! @Cricket99 All the feels over TriCare... ugh. I call them about everything now because we've had such a rocky road with any claims or referrals. And *hugs* on the move - that was our family with DS pregnancy. Hope all goes well. ❤

But...update & advice needed! I feel like I'm living in a movie over here. DH left for his 10 weeks of training yesterday, this morning I had a standard appt. with my MFM. She's an amazing provider and says, "Let's have a little fun today, I'll check Baby with a full look. We can even peak at gender!" 

Let's just say she did not see Team Pink - according to her! Umbilical cord was being tricky today and she was using an older machine. Her guess was all boy though!  I don't know whether to laugh at the silliness of it all or cry because we are back at square one! 
  • Options
    @myorke24 Ugh, I'm so sorry for the unexpected drama! It sounds like your best bet is to wait until the 20 weeks u/s when baby is more fully developed to get a better idea of what the gender may be. Obviously, you didn't want to wait, which is why you went to a third party... but I think it may be difficult to tell early on what the sex is due to late bloomers and umbilical cords. Sorry I couldn't provide much help. :/  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @myorke24 my best friend was told at a really early US that it looked like a boy and when she went later it was a girl. She went on to have a normal healthy baby girl. 
  • Options
    @myorke24 so sorry you're dealing with that! Sounds like something that would happen to me, lol. That happened with my friend with her twins, too, and the second guess was right. What a way to mess with hormones!
  • Options
    @huskymomma94 yay! Team 3 boys!
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Options
    I have not been to a sexing u/s yet but we are both hoping for a girl! 
    Pregnancy TickerFor this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him. Samuel 1:27 KJV
    DS born 1.25.18 (my rainbow) | Baby Girl Due 7.25.19

• Options
    @RookieAlert Congrats and also your profile picture is SO cute. Love! 
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Options
    Went too the doctor yesterday & heres the ultrasound my baby is sitting straight up I can't tell if it's a he or she can you guys?
  • Options
    @ecolton01 She is so cute!
  • Options
    Thank you :) 
  • Options
    @cyanope love your expression! And DD is soooo cute. Congrats!!
  • Options
    We find out on Friday! Cannot wait!!
  • Options
    @fivetimesnoluck congratulations! Was wondering what you were having!