Ultrasounds! - Page 11 — The Bump
October 2017 Moms

Ultrasounds!

15678911»

Re: Ultrasounds!

• Thank you.. I'm super excited to meet him!
  • Hi mommies! I Just got my growth scan again yesterday,  and my little Connie wouldn't cooperate but I got this super cute picture of her on her side,  snuggled up with hands under her head, and knees by her chest! 

yasandsonwinterechokpinto
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't been able to post in a while! We did the 3D ultrasound though! So fun to see! Didn't do it with DD, so we decided to do it with DS. Worth the images! 
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

sofiaberlinjoannabananajay
  • Went to get my 4d abs hd live photos of my Connie, although she wasn't cooperating AT ALL.  Was transverse and mostly 99% of the time facing my back side. Stubborn kid! I get to come back in a week for free for another session :) but we managed some pictures. 

sofiaberlinwinterecho
  • someone was pretty upset that we had to wake him for some pictures, worth the grumpy faces! 
    winterechovbonittoyasandsontwinning2017
  • @joberiley2017 welcome to this board! Cute pics! 
    Just as a heads up, your full name appears on your U/s pics. Maybe you d like to edit them to remove it. 
    Just thought youd like to know :) 
  • On the left is my current pregnancy at 28 weeks with a girl and on the right is her sister at around the same time 28 weeks in 2015. They have different lips!
    winterechoyasandson
  • maverickmommamaverickmomma member
    edited August 2017
    Hey ladies, gonna be due for a 36 week growth scan in a couple weeks but this is my most recent ultrasound. Going back in on September 5th. Will hopefully be able to post some  better quality pics by then.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    yasandsonwinterecho
  • Sweet baby face. 
    yasandsonsofiaberlinwinterechovbonitto
  • Awwwwwwnnnnnn ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • He's totally got daddy's lips and nose. FTM 32w6d

Me: 28 | Him: 31
    Married: 11/12/16
    BFP: 02/09/17
    FTM | EDD: 10/13/17

Pregnancy Ticker