Pregnant after IF

June/July IF success group

123457»

Re: June/July IF success group

• @heidis1 I have bought clothes and we got the crib, dresser and chair! We are starting to get the nursery started, so excited! These next few months will fly by- crazy busy with the holidays almost here and I feel like my to do list is so long. 

Me: 28, DH: 30 Married July 2014  DX: Severe MFI- 3 failed IUI's, IVF #1 Egg retrieval June 4th 2016, 5 day transfer- BFP Baby Boy! EDD 2/25/2017. Our sweet miracle Carter Bennett arrived 2/12/2017 6 lbs, 2 oz 19 inches. <3 Surprise BFP!!! Baby Girl due 10/1/2018.

• I'm getting worried that I haven't felt the baby moving yet. I know he is in there! I am 21 weeks 2 days.. Ob told me at my 18 week appt probably between 20-22 I would feel him. Unless I have already and I didn't know that was what it was :/ but last night the pregnancy dreams continued and I think because I lay in bed at night concentrating on if I could feel baby move.. In this dream they needed to do an emergency c section because he wasn't moving. I know the dreams are normal but still hating it
  • Loading the player...
  • chicandbubblychicandbubbly member
    edited November 2016
    @kfras Maybe how your placenta is positioned is making it harder to feel?. Sorry you can't feel any movement, I hope you do soon. I am sure that is very frustrating. My nurse said lean forward and kind of press on your stomach a bit. Also try eating something sugary and then lie on your left side. For me it started off as little butterfly flutter and now it's a very noticeable kick/thump. Hang in there I hope you feel baby tonight ❤️

Me: 28, DH: 30 Married July 2014  DX: Severe MFI- 3 failed IUI's, IVF #1 Egg retrieval June 4th 2016, 5 day transfer- BFP Baby Boy! EDD 2/25/2017. Our sweet miracle Carter Bennett arrived 2/12/2017 6 lbs, 2 oz 19 inches. <3 Surprise BFP!!! Baby Girl due 10/1/2018.

• Thank you for the tips @chicandbubbly !
  • Just checking in since it has been a while. Last time I posted I wasn't feeling the little guy move at all and now he is moving constantly! How is everyone doing?? My shower is next weekend; anyone else's coming up soon that they know of?
  • I seems like there aren't too many of us who had success in June or July :(

@kfras I'm glad you've been feeling your little guy moving a lot! I hope you have a wonderful shower!

AFM - I've been feeling pretty good all things considered! I've had some bad heartburn, but my doc okayed Zantac 75, and I've taken it a few days and had tremendous relief! I feel a bit bad that I have to take a medicine, but it's been bad enough to wake me from a deep sleep, so it's worth taking! As for showers, mine isn't until January 29th when I'll be 29+1. We wanted it to be far enough away from the holidays but not cutting it too close to as late as I will be allowed to go.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31
    Married June 2010, TTC since March 2014
    Blog: ourbinarystar.com

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• Yes, this is certainly a quiet group! @kfras how far along are you? Isn't it amazing feeling them move? It is the best!
    My shower is January 7th, so excited for it!!

@AandDM2014 Can't believe you are 21 weeks. Glad you are feeling pretty good and have found some relief from the heartburn.

• Glad to hear from you both! @chicandbubbly I am 26w 4d today. My mom and mil also wanted to try not to have it close to the holidays. They were thinking mid January originally, but didn't want to risk a snow storm and guests not being able to make it. I believe they wanted last weekend but the venue was taken. So tomorrow it is. 

@AandDM2014 have not experienced much heartburn yet. Glad you found something that is helping, don't feel guilty! 
  • Hi everyone! Been awhile since i've checked in. Glad to hear everyone is progressing nicely!!! Hope u all had nice holidays and that we all made it through! My baby shower is also scheduled 4 the 29th of January. We are just doing something simple at a restaurant.  Can't believe how quickly time is flying by! Best wishes to everyone!
  • Anyone have their nursery ready to go? Pics? We are painting this weekend and upcoming week then have to schedule the carpet to be installed. Then it will be furniture building time! 
  • @kfras ha! I wish! We're moving this upcoming week so I've done nothing to start nurseries. My baby shower is in two weeks and I'll start after that.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31
    Married June 2010, TTC since March 2014
    Blog: ourbinarystar.com

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• @kfras our nursery is done- i've already shared these pics in third tri, but oh well! I love our nursery can't wait until I am rocking our babe in here! We also have a grey matching dresser to the crib with the changing pad on top, haven't gotten a pic of that wall yet.

• Love the baby room!  Been meaning to check in to see if any posts here since we've had our little Blessings!!  I can't believe my precious baby boy is turning 6 months on the 25th! How time has flown by! I can't be any happier or more Blessed to have baby Logan in our lives. I hope all is well and u find the time to update us