May 2018 Moms

*Introductions*

Welcome ladies!

Please say hello and tell us a little about yourself. Feel free to include your estimated due date, BFP date, if you are a FTM, STM or what not and any other information about yourself that you'd like to share. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Re: *Introductions*

• Loading the player...
  • @ella26 Hi EDD buddy!  I'm excited to see someone else on here!  
  • @3littles3angels I'm so sorry for your losses.  Sending all the sticky thoughts!

My guy was also a preemie (33 weeks)!  I'm not looking forward to those shots.   Ugh

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers photo 401ba615-b560-419d-8272-b89fb96034ec.pngphoto sushilovers.png

• So sorry to hear about your losses! So hoping for a very sticky bean =)
  • @elu8108 totally agree, I have a 13 month old so I'm sure it 's going to be very different this time around! 

• Hello mommies HEDD is 5/3... My SO Bday is 5/15 this should be exciting. I haven't tested yet but I have all the symptoms
  • @strawberryanne I was thinking about pumping at work again today and managing that.  It definitely takes a lot of time and effort.
  • edited August 2017
    @createmagic14  I have a March 2015 baby too!
    Married - 3/2013
    Baby Boy - 3/2015
    MC - 8/2017
    EDD - 8/2018
  • @char245 - I glanced at the April Board, since I suspect my EDD may move a bit earlier with my first ultrasound, but I totally agree. They are so far ahead for those of us on the cusp of the 2 months!
    Married - 3/2013
    Baby Boy - 3/2015
    MC - 8/2017
    EDD - 8/2018
  • edited August 2017
    @strawberryanne my current job has me commuting between school sites and I also mastered the car pumping when DS was a baby!  I ended up stopping pumping at around 8-9 months during the day and supplementing with formula and still breastfed when I was home.  DS self-weaned at 10 1/2 months and refused to latch anymore, and at that point, we just went with formula until he turned one.  I am impressed you breastfed for so long!  
  • @BumpAdmin Can we get a sticky for this post?  Thank you!
  • @strawberryanne ugh the pumping!  I used the gym teacher's office bathroom last time.   She was really good about it, thank goodness.   We also nursed until 2 (finally stopped on August 2, less than a week shy of 2.5)! I was dreading nighttime after weaning,  but he did well,  better than I expected.  It was bittersweet to end,  but I wanted my body back.  For like 5 minutes, apparently lol.

Lilypie Maternity tickers photo 401ba615-b560-419d-8272-b89fb96034ec.pngphoto sushilovers.png

• Hi @AliW220!  I remember you, too!  Congrats!
  • *lurking*
    @justsuzie Fx for you girl, that first quant is awesome. I know you have been through so much and am hoping so hard this is your sticky rainbow baby!
  • Hey @cups4!

Fx for good betas ❤

• suki0707suki0707 member
    edited August 2017
    @mileswithmyles @ella26Congratulations! I have the same due date as you both :)