April 2018 Moms

*Introductions!*

Re: *Introductions!*

• Hello!  I found out I was pregnant last Tuesday. EDD 4/15. 5th pregnancy. Hoping to be 3rd sticky baby. 
  • Hi, I'm a TTM I have a 3 year old dd and almost 2 year old ds. Due Date is April14th. Super excited but people think I'm crazy having 3 under the age of 3, maybe I am but I can't wait!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • STM living in DC (yay?). My son is 18 months. I was not very involved in my BMB with him, but hoping to be more so here (since I'm now a seasoned pro-lolz).  EDD 4/23. Looking forward to getting to know you all! 
  • @cards10 Stoked to see you here! Congrats and welcome!

TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• @cards10 congratulations!!!! I'm so happy you're here!! 

• rshoshanarshoshana member
    edited August 2017
    Hi everyone! I am a second time mom with a baby who will be two and a half when this one is born! This was our second time doing ivf and thankfully got pregnant again! This little one's due date by the computer is April 20th. Our first blood beta test was 8.14 and have a second beta 8.17. We also live outside of Philly! I'm so excited to be pregnant again and used midwives and a birth doula that we had to restrain ourselves from calling the minute we found out! 
  • Hello Everyone! I am a STM from the Kansas City area. I am a full time grad student, and got my BFP 5 days ago. EDD is 4/22/18. My DS is almost 16 months. Looking forward to this journey together!
  • Hello everyone! This is my third baby. I found out on Sunday and my EDD is 4/21. My oldest is 9 yo and youngest just turned 1. Two under two worries me just a bit :)
  • Hi... I'm new here and to the bump. I was on babycenter for all my other pregnancies. I'm jenn and expecting my third. I'm 34 and my edd is 5/7...I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. 
  • Hello everyone! I'm a STM from New Mexico, I've been lurking the boards  awhile and decided to finally introduce myself. I have a DD who just turned 2 and I'm expecting our second mid April. Here's to happy healthy pregnancies!
  • @knottieccc2ddc9170758b9 You know you can change your screen name to something unique at the Knot, then log out here and log back in to let it take effect. It will make you a little easier to tag in posts. welcome!

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @knottieccc2ddc9170758b9 I'm originally from the metro Detroit area too.  :)
  • @dreinhardt I grew up in VT and you're moving at the best time of year there :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi everyone! I'm here with an estimated due date of 4/26. This will be my third child, DS is almost 6 and DD just turned 4. Glad to be here!
  • Hi All-- I'm a FTM with an EDD of 4/4. My husband and I currently live in Southern California, but will be moving to San Francisco (my hometown) a month after baby is due. (!) Looking forward to experiencing this journey with all of you! 
  • Hi folks! My name is Sarah Mekonnen and I'm due with our second on April 18th. My husband and I are missionaries at a residential Christian school in the Appalachian Mountains for children in need from all over the US and world, I'm the proud mama of a wicked smart, hilarious two year old daughter, and I love running, writing, reading, and baking. Love and prayers for you all and your little ones!
    "Courage, dear heart!" (The Voyage of the Dawn Treader)
  • mamasmadnessmamasmadness member
    edited August 2017
    Hey ladies!!  :) My name is Chantelle, I'm 29 years old and I'm from Niagara Falls, On. I have a horrible pregnancy history with this pregnancy being #14 and I am a SAHM with 4 kids 3 girls 9,7,&5 and a son whose only 6 months old. I got my BFP August 7th and my EDD is April 22nd. However baby will probably be here first week of April and I always have a scheduled induction.

I love getting to other moms and here's to hoping we all have a great pregnancy and healthy baby.❤
  • Hi I'm from manchester my due date is 2nd April 2018..i already have 2 little girls..im suffering with bad sickness this time round anybody else suffering?
  • scozziejenscozziejen member
    edited August 2017
    Hi ladies!
    I am 37, just!
    I live in the South West of Western Australia, and this will be my 2nd pregnancy.
    According to the doctor EDD of 15th April 2018, my step-daughter's birthday!
  • Hey! I'm a STM from good ole Kansas! My son was born Dec 2015. EDD April 17th. I work full time as an Optometric tech. 
  • Hi I'm from manchester my due date is 2nd April 2018..i already have 2 little girls..im suffering with bad sickness this time round anybody else suffering?
    stuck in a box. Hello!! You can change your screen name on the knot.com to something unique. It will be easier for us to tag and interact with you! Make sure you log out of TB and log back in for it to work. You will see in our symptoms thread that you have a lot of friends to suffer through with!! Welcome. 

• @ekendall09 I'm very excited to possibly see the color change at it's peak. And there was an article on here or What to Expect saying Vermont was in the top 5 state list for having a baby. That made me excited! Where did you grow up?
  • joyful08joyful08 member
    edited August 2017
  • @dreinhardt my mom lived in hartford and dad in springfield
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hello! I'm Lili, 34yo from Houston Texas (currently, originally from the Northwest and plan to return someday). STM to 22 mo old DS. Just found out I was preggo a couple days ago. Planning on telling DH tonight. I'm feeling way more nervous this time around for some reason, ttc for 3 months so it happened way quicker than I expected. I believe I'm 4 weeks along with EDD of 4/23. I plan on lying to my doctor about my last period based on Day of conception. With my first they didn't take into account my long periods and their EDD was 2 weeks off what I had figured. Sure enough I was 2 weeks "past due" and they wanted to induce. Turns out the placenta was still super healthy, guess I was closer to the date than them when using last period. Sorry for the random tangent on this intro but I guess I know what I want a little better this second time around ;)
  • @capricelili I'm going to lie about my last period too! Get in a week earlier if I do that. 
  • Hi everyone!

FTM from Toronto, ON, tested positive first day late but just found the community board! As far as I can tell EDD is Apr 2.

I'm a teacher, so at least with the summer off I've been able to avoid nasty symptoms at work so far! Nervously awaiting first appointment, clinic waits until 10 weeks, but managed to sneak in a week early due to school!!
  • @WillRunForWine21 Congrats to another Femara grad  ;)

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married 5/3/14, TTC ever since

DX: Lean PCOS, Clomid resistant

Femara 7.5 + Ovidrel = BFP! Due 4/15/18

• I'm a TTM with 2 DDs ages 10 and 7. My first BFP was two days ago and I had an ultrasound today confirming that my due date is April 11th! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @WillRunForWine21 Yay! So glad to have you here!
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Hi! I'm due 4/2. We're hoping for a boring and uneventful pregnancy to make my son a big brother.
    11/10/13 - we tied the knot <3
    BFP #1 6/27/14 - EDD 3/4/15 - lost heartbeat 8/11/14; D&C 8/20/14
    BFP #2 1/19/15 - EDD 9/26/15

Pregnancy Ticker