Married: June 2011
TTC since Feb 2016
BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18

Re: Symptoms Thread - Week of July 31

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @GG620, I hope you can at least veg out at your desk?  Yes, happiness all around!  I have no problems calling out if need be as long as it is not a Thursday since I am monitoring our clinic then, smh.  My job (therapist) is annoying because there are so many appointments and hard to just be sick and out.
    Me: 39 <3  DP: 49
    TTC since Jan 2017
    BFP #2 7/11/17 | EDD 3/24/18
    BFP #1 5/2/17 | EDD 1/12/18 | MC 5/18/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    SoraLkSoraLk member
    @ishmoney I agree with the mind-reading. Usually I don't know what I want to eat until I realize I didn't want what I made.  :(
    I've been going back and forth between days of nausea and no appetite, and days of nausea and starving. So far the snack foods that I've bought have been appealing (carrots, bananas, and Cheetos). Fiance wants me to eat heavier meals, but I keep telling him I can only eat small portions right now. That included two slices of pizza for my craving - he bought me deluxe so I would eat some veggies. Yum!

I also have days where I can't sleep no matter what I do, or when I do sleep my cat thinks it's great fun to wake me up at 6 am still. This morning she didn't get that chance because I woke up from a nightmare with a migraine. It was not fun in the least.

Other than that I just feel like I've been knocked flat by a cold - everywhere aches, I'm congested which isn't helping my nausea, and I'm constantly tired.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Options
    @SoraLk, that all sounds miserable.  Feel better (at least from the cold) soon.  I feel like I need to be diligent and enlist some more people to help me!  (right now, I have partner, mom, 3 teen sibs)  I need more!
    TTC since Jan 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    SoraLkSoraLk member
    @ishmoney *small TW* Thank you, I do hope I don't have to feel terrible my entire pregnancy. I guess the plus in all this, is my symptoms have been far more exaggerated than with my first pregnancy - and from what I hear that's generally a good thing after a loss.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Options

• Options
    Praying for you @scotiagirl!
    TTC since Jan 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @scotiagirl, prayers that everything is OK!
  • Options
    Love to you @scotiagirl I'm sure it was one of those fluke things we can't explain and that baby is in there dancing away. 

• Options
    Fatigue is still going strong. MS has picked up and is at its peak so far. The worst with DS was 8-10 weeks and I'm 8+3 right now, so I'm hoping it's similar to what it was with him. It was brutal, but short lived. 

@ishmoney I also wish I had a mind reader for food. I'm hungry, but nothing sounds appetizing. Last night, I thought of something I wanted and DH cooked it for dinner for me. I couldn't even eat it and ended up just eating broccoli and a plain baked potato. I'm about to try to eat a quesadilla for lunch. Hopefully, it agrees with me. 
  • Options
    I should be 8w2d according to LMP and ovulation time. As soon as a I hit 7 weeks things were bad, nausea, vomiting, gagging while cooking for my toddler. It all seemed to disappear a couple days ago in exchange for the sorest boobs on the planet, but I'll take it. I can finally eat! I feel starved a couple hours after a meal, even if it's huge. So I'm breaking apart meals and snacking throughout the day to curb the hunger and hopefully avoid becoming the whale I did last time  :#
  • Options
    Prayers @scotiagirl

nausea nausea nausea. Some days I wake up with out it and I get worried but by the end of the day it's back. Also, I want to eat but then when I eat what I think I want - I no longer want it. 
  • Options
    I'm grateful I have not vomited (prayer, knock wood) so I just stuff some nourishing food in my mouth when I'm hungry.  But, I've lost 3-4 pounds so far (I know I'm not getting enough calories) and hoping I can pick up in the next few weeks. @mamaloba816 I just don't like the constant (for me) thinking about food for the next meal.  Lol.  I start to panic like..."oh no! it's meal time again?? what am I going to do!?"

Food on standby: greek yogurt, watered down yogurt, almond milk, apples, crackers / cheese / avocado...that doesn't even sound like enough. Smh.
    TTC since Jan 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am still so tired all the time! I go to bed at night early and still wake up and feel tired, by 2 PM I am ready for a nap. The nausea has also started in the last couple of days. I have noticed I get it more when I am hungry and usually having something small helps. Just still thankful that I have not had any MS. And breast tenderness is still there, but has died down a lot since the first few weeks! 
  • Options
    @scotiagirl  prayers for you!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Last week was good, and I thought I was past MS, but it came back this weekend during my sister in law's wedding, and then hit hard during the 5 hour car ride home...ugh. And bloating, and tired. I just want to hibernate for a few weeks and wake up when second trimester hits.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Fatigue and queasy are bad enough, but man, I still have to pee all the time!!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    arhodes6arhodes6 member
    edited July 2017
    Thinking of you @scotiagirl
  • Options
    Prayers for you @scotiagirl!
  • Options
    So glad things are looking okay @scotiagirl!

for me it's just unrelenting nausea. I hate eating now. And I'm not eating enough. I told my bosses I'd come back to work (took a break for a couple weeks cuz I couldn't serve food while constantly running to the bathroom) next week, but I'm so scared :( I'll be 10 weeks but it didn't fully go away for me until I was 15 weeks last time. Right now that's the biggest of my worries
  • Options
    I'm so, so tired. As in I rarely ever leave the couch I'm so exhausted. My kids are bored out of their minds but I truly am fighting to stay awake.  :s
  • Options
    @chasingroygbiv I plan on camping out on the couch today. I also just closed the dog door so the toddler can't escape outside. And I'm parenting by leaving Disney Jr on... 
  • Options
    I'm tired, like really really tired. My kids need fed and that's kind of a pain.

• Options
    I'm 5w5d according to my dr this morning when I went in and all I am feeling is sore boobs and some fatigue... some mild cramping every once in a while but other than that, I feel good! 
    Me: 40  
    TTC #1: 3 years
    Me: Type II Diabetic
    Started with RE 11/2014
    Going through IUI with Donor Sperm

• Options
    day38day38 member
    Definitely have the fatigue, and unfortunately my 2 year old wants only mommy right now. So that's not helping. Nausea off and on, and while it's not terrible I didn't really have any my first go around. I now have an aversion to red meat (which I love when I'm not pregnant), and smells really bother me. Which was awesome when we visited a farm with my son this weekend and hung out at the pig sty. Pregnancy brain is back with a vengeance as well.

DS:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnant with #2: 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @mdfarmchick and @chasingroygbiv same here! We made it to the park then it was back on the couch!
  • Options
    My nausea has toned it down a bit and I'm starting to want to eat again, but not all foods quite yet. Boobs are still tender, I feel like I'm peeing more than ever, although I'm positive my bladder is out to get me. It's like it waits until right before I fall asleep to start allowing my kidneys to process all the liquids I have consumed for the day and then BAM! Up every hour on the hour peeing, no sleep. Still having vivid dreams when I actually do sleep. Fatigue throughout the day and I feel like my eyesight has gotten worse and my glasses aren't helping. They just give me a bigger headache. :(
  • Options
    So much nausea and so much hunger! So awful. All I want to do is eat but everything sounds disgusting.  I did finally break out my pregnancy body pillow though, so I've been sleeping AMAZING the past couple nights.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Great, now I'm also running a low grade fever and feel like I'm getting a bad cold. I'm ready for this week to be over already. 
    Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Fatigue and the cramps are still there.  I do have a cyst on my right ovary which might be why.  Having constipation and diarrhea, and when I go it's *ahem* explosive to say the least.  Nausea is constant no matter what I eat, how much or how little.  I just want this to get better, but each week the symptoms are worse.
  • Options
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum full force and debilitating headaches.  Praying my HG doesn't last the whole pregnancy like my last one.  I posted a separate discussion for HG mamas if there are more of you out there.  Riding the struggle bus this week.