March 2018 Moms

Symptoms Thread - Week of July 31

Re: Symptoms Thread - Week of July 31

• Fatigue is getting worse. Boobs are still very sore. Increased hunger. Very frequent trips to the bathroom (especially in the middle of the night of course) and cramping. 
  • ishmoney said:
     :(  I hit the wall two days ago.  I am queasy, hungry, and nothing is appealing...this sucks!  I get anxious when I start to get hungry every couple of hours because I do not know what I WANT to eat and if it will be appetizing.  I just want someone to mind-read and bring the food to me.  :'(

I'm tired but figure if I can get 9-10 hours of sleep, I won't need a nap.  I go back to work tomorrow and I am nervous about the food and fatigue things cause I had not planned on announcing there til I'm 6 or 7 months  :|
    Omg. This.  Thank you.  I couldn't find the words.  
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm actually feeling pretty good this week so far! Nausea seems to be at bay for the most part, just bloated and tired. Also, I asked my OB what she suggests to keep weight off with this pregnancy (I gained 60 lbs with my daughter, and have lost all but 10- ssooooooo close to fitting in those pants again). She said attempt NO complex carbs and very limited carbs of any sort. They aren't needed, apparently. Of course, now this is all I'm craving as I attempt to eat refried beans with cheese, chicken, veggies, peanut butter, and----gag-----eggs. 
  • @hullabalou what a darn Monday. Feel better soon. 
  • Also started week 7 today and still no morning sickness? Anyone else not have it? It's odd because I didn't have a day of ms with DS either.
  • edited August 2017
    Super nauseous will be 8 weeks Friday and the past few days nauseous has really ramped up but still haven't actually gotten sick. Switching my one cup of coffee until later in day since I can't stomach it first thing in morning anymore
    Daisypath - nBGk

Lilypie - GQnA

• Great, now I'm also running a low grade fever and feel like I'm getting a bad cold. I'm ready for this week to be over already.

Stuck in quotes

I hope you feel better.  To have a fever too must take this crappy feeling up a whole new level.
  • Does anyone else's boobs itch like crazy!? I mean on the inside, too. There's nothing I can do about it!

• I've had nausea and pretty much constant, mild-to-moderate cramping. One of my friends suggested this overpriced tea was a miracle worker for a bevy of symptoms... I figured it was worth a try! :

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SOT677Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks to Prime, I should get it tomorrow. Fingers crossed it works. (: 

•  I'm 8 weeks along now and (knock on wood) actually starting to feel better. Not vomiting as much and my nausea isn't lasting all day anymore! It's weird to me though because when I was pregnant with my daughter, that all lasted until 21-22 wks. 

Now I'm just exhausted all the time. Having extremely vivid dreams. Dealing with insomnia even though I'm insanely exhausted! 
  • Horrible fatigue, boobs hurt like hell, and now I'm having gas.  Fun times.
  • @jessbruxanovaa I didn't have any MS with my 1st, and it's mild (so far) with this one. So I don't think it's that unusual.

DS:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnant with #2: 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Why, oh why, does my chest hurt when it's my second pregnancy and I'm still nursing? I know this is an irrational idea, but I wishfully thought I could avoid the soreness! Bah humbug. 
  • Started having some cramping and spotting. So now of course I'm freaking out. 

Will your dr bring you in just for peace of mind? FX it is just a fluke and everything is fine.
    Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @hullabalou I haven't called yet. We just had an ultrasound last week that looked great. Not sure what's going on...
  • @heatherdubrow Both of those can be totally normal but are still unsettling. It wouldn't hurt to call though.
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • @heatherdubrow I hope it goes away and means nothing.   <3
  • @heatherdubrow I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I had spotting and still have cramping and the OBGYN said it's all good and fine, as long as it is light spotting and not too severe in any measure. You'll be in my thoughts and hopefully will have the all-clear ASAP! <3 
  • @heatherdubrow Hope it's nothing!!!! How stressful!
    I am so sorry.  Regardless, that is stressful.  I hope everything remains ok.  Thinking of you.
  • I'm only 5w 6 d, but really have had no symptoms. I had very little with DD1, and then serious symptoms with DD2, so I know it can vary but man does it mess with your head.

i have been pooping a lot, so maybe that's a symptom : p
  • I'm feeling like crap. If I go from laying to standing my vision blacks out for a quick minute. The fatigue is killing me. My kids are so bored of being inside but it's so hot out and I can't deal right now. Sleeping is a chore too, I try to fall asleep at night and I can't.  :'(
    DD born August 17, 2010
    DS born October 13, 2014
    Baby #3 due March 2018

• I'm feeling like crap. If I go from laying to standing my vision blacks out for a quick minute. The fatigue is killing me. My kids are so bored of being inside but it's so hot out and I can't deal right now. Sleeping is a chore too, I try to fall asleep at night and I can't.  :'(
    I am not trying to scare you, but I might call about your vision blacking out.  That can be scary if it is prolonged.
  • Guys.... I've already gained 6lbs  :o the same thing happened the first time and I ended up gaining 35+ and was fortunate enough to lose it all plus some solely from breastfeeding but not sure I'll be that lucky twice! I'm not overeating and I'm really bloated but that number was a bit surprising! Anyone else??
  • DDRRT1982 said:
    For the first time in six pregnancies I threw up. I had posted that I was feeling pretty good a couple days ago and that must of jinxed me.  I have never experienced this at such a high intensity.  I have been going back and forth about whether this should be my last pregnancy and I am now convinced that I will feel relieved and complete once this baby makes it here safely.  I really hate to complain, because I feel so fortunate to be pregnant, but I can't keep up.  Three small children, obligations with my oldest, and an almost full time job leaves no room for feeling like this.  To say I am ready for the second tri is an understatement.
    The worse I feel with this pregnancy, the more convinced I am that 2 kids is enough for us. I can't imagine feeling like this and chasing after more than one toddler. Kudos to you and all the other 3rd time + moms, I think I would actually die.
    Same here!!! I definitely forgot how miserable pregnancy can be! I'm done after this one. 
  • I am on week 6 and the symptoms have really spiked! Super tired but can't sleep, and so nauseous! I am having a really hard time focusing at work. I am on Zoloft for anxiety and my doc increased my dose this morning, so that's adding to the grogginess. Argh. Just 8 more month....
  • @heatherdubrow Did your OB want you to go in? I had spotting around this time with my first (and beautiful baby girl 7 months later), and I'm the same amount along as you and always nervous it will happen again. Just know that it is very common, and try to rest and get lots of water today. Keep us updated. 
  • Of course I feel absolutely awful on my first day back at work after over a week off. (We were across the country for my BIL's wedding.) SO tired, and the ms is coming back. I think that was more to do with my not being on top of my OTC ms treatment that I'd been utilizing, but it sucks. Also insanely emotional - I started crying when my husband told me to sit down with my ginger tea and let him take care of things.
  • jesuisjamiejesuisjamie member
    edited August 2017
    @heatherdubrow fingers crossed for you that everything is ok. <3 will be thinking of you and hope you get good news soon.

I've had to bow out for the last couple of weeks because, pretty much the minute I hit six weeks, I got so, so, so sick,  that just looking at a phone screen made me want to vomit.  Now here I am, eight weeks along, and I fear the nausea & vomiting is only increasing.  I went from puking only once per day to two or three or even more times per day. I'm struggling to keep anything down, and just yesterday, finally requested a prescription for Diclegis because I don't think I can do this anymore without some kind of pharmaceutical help. 

As mentioned above, I feel so bad for my two girls. They are so bored. All they want to do is go out and play, but I can't handle the heat and  struggle to get off the couch. So a lot of PBS kids and Netflix over here.  :'(

as for food, nothing sounds good but junk food.  I normally try to eat very healthy, and avoid soda, but so far my diet has consisted of pizza, Taco Bell, and Dr Pepper.  I have a water aversion no matter what I do to it, so that's fun.

With my prior two successful pregnancies, the nausea and vomiting didn't dissipate until somewhere around 20 or 21 weeks for me, so I'm really hoping this time around it eases up sooner. I just want to feel somewhat normal again.  
    TTC #1 since 6/2011 ~ BFP #1: 8/19/2011; C/P 8/27/2011 ~ BFP #2: 9/28/2011; Blighted Ovum DX 10/19/2011; D&C 11/2/2011 ~ (DX 1/2012 w/ hetero MTHFR) ~ BFP #3: 5/3/2012 (RX BA & Progesterone supplements) EDD 1/11/2013 PLEASE be our rainbow baby ~ Ultrasound @ 7 weeks 5/25: We have a heartbeat! :)BabyFetus Ticker image
  • @heatherdubrow I hope your spotting stays gone! 
    @scoogy19  I have already gained that myself. In fact I'm wearing a bellaband already b/c my pants don't button. It doesn't help my metabolism is SUPER SLOW since quitting my Adderall in January f*ed it all up. I'm so afraid I'm going to gain tons of weight. FX I can breastfeed, esp after hearing your story! I bet you can lose it all again the same way. 

Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• I've been feeling very off today. Very stressed. And now I'm getting pretty bad cramps. I've barely been able to eat and I've thrown up what I have eaten, so I'm hoping the cramps are just stomach pain or sever round ligimant pain as apposed (sp?)  to something else. Today is not my day. 
  • @ShawnnaO I'd try to get some water in, you could be getting dehydrated.
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • @becausescience working on that now! 
  • I have a lovely upset stomach and have probably visited the toilet 10 times today for that reason. Still thankful it is coming out of the south end and not the north. I was worried I might have picked up a bug or ate something bad?! It looks like a few of you have had the same problem though so hopefully its just part of this whole growing a human thing.