March 2018 Moms

Introductions 2.0

Re: Introductions 2.0

• Loading the player...
  • Hi everyone, I'm 40 and pregnant with hopefully our second child. Our son is almost 2.5. I'm 4w 6 days and due March 24 or 25, depending on calculator! I live in Quebec (province, not city), Canada. I'm new to the Bump, really excited to be here, and really hope that I get to stay! 

**TW**
    I had a miscarriage before our son was born, and a CP (on Christmas Eve!!!) this year, so am taking things one day at a time! Reading everyone's stories makes me feel not so alone in the nervousness that comes with early pregnancy.  

Alwayzfreetobeme, fingers crossed that everything goes well. 
    Congratulations! Thank you so much. I definitely agree with you about reading everyone's stories and not feeling so alone. ❤
  • @alwayzfreetobeme16 I'll be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts!! 
  • Kit&Cat said:
    @alwayzfreetobeme16 I'll be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts!! 
    Thank you @Kit&Cat! I appreciate it a lot. Sending lots of warm thoughts your way too with being back on  the bump and with the move! Such an exciting time.
  • Hello ladies! 
    I'm pretty newly pregnant with my second. They initially told me my EDD would be March 28th, but are holding off a bit because I've been spotting and cramping (probably just implantation). My HCG was at 150 on Thursday so they're repeating the levels this upcoming Thursday and will determine my due date then. I was more of a lurker with my April 2015 group but did get more active towards the end. Looking forward to going through this journey again with all you lovely mommies! 
    Congratulations! Sending you lots of warm thoughts. Looking forward to getting to know you and hearing an update next week. 
  • Racso12 said:
    Hey all! Just got my positive test a couple days ago. I have one little guy who just turned one. I was part of the July '16 board and loved it! I still talk to many of the girls daily. Based on my LMP I will be due March 27. I LOVED my OB for my son, but she is leaving at the end of September along with 3 of her colleagues. I am devastated and not looking forward to finding a new one. Excited to be here and can't wait to get to know you all!
    I just moved and have to find a new OB and I am so sad!! I loved my OB. He was so knowledgeable and smart, and so easy to get along with, and just a really caring person. And he did an amazing job with my Csection. I am distraught about finding a new one. I don't even know where to start!! 
  • Congrats! I also have an eleven month old! Our baby on the way was a surprise.
  • @mrsinterweb Congrats! I have a 13 month old, too, and am also due at the end of March :smiley:
    Married 5/12/2007
    DS 6/3/2016
    MC 1/12/2017
    BFP 7/19/2017
    EDD 3/31/2018

• @kitandcat Fingers crossed we both can find someone we love as much as our first Drs. I don't know where to start either.
  • @KASG Hey girl heyyyyy  ;)
  • @becausescience @wisewitch222 Congrats you two! I was wondering where you went!
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• @hedgepig Great to see you here! :smiley: