January 2018 Moms
Options

Introductions!

Re: Introductions!

• Options
    cyanopecyanope member
    Another Jan16 Mama here too, @Cricket99. Welcome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cyanope Yay! So many of us!!! Apparently January is the time to have babies  :D
  • Options
    @huskymomma94 We are due date buddies! Congrats! I'm also hoping for a NYE baby. I just think it would be fun  :)
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Options
    EagsEags member
    Hi ladies! I'm popping in to say hello. I'm pregnant with a surprise #3. I have two boys ages 3 and 5. I was active on TB a looooong time ago on TTGP and am still close with my BMB for my oldest son. I'm not sure how much I'll be around with two crazy boys and a full time job, but wanted to say hi! Due date is Jan 3, though both of my boys were born early. I'm kind of hoping for a NYE baby ;)
    @huskymomma94 I remember you! I haven't seen anyone from "the olden days" on here since TB imploded!
    6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • Options
    @fishee333 totally agree! My niece's birthday is Jan 20 so my sister in law and I are kind of hoping for future triple birthday parties but I'm not sure how the little ones will feel about it lol
  • Options
    Hello, I'm a returning member from 2015. This is my 3rd baby. I actually conceived on micronor birth control so this was a very surprise pregnancy. My oldest is Bryson and he's 5. My youngest is Liam and he's 19 months, I'm due Jan 23, 2018 based on LMP of April 18. I took a test may 18th and it was positive !! 
  • Options
    Samsmommy6515Samsmommy6515 member
    edited May 2017
    Hi everyone! I'm a mom to two (may '15 & April '16). And I'm expecting number 3 (and maybe 4) on January 18th. 

I got a BFP on May 4th. 

First ultrasound May 18th and was dated at 5 weeks with just over 7k on my HCG beta. 

Next up...an ultrasound this weekend to see if it's twins or another singleton. 
  • Options
    @amberrmariee20 welcome. I also conceived a surprise while on the pill. Must be gods plan :smiley:
  • Options
    Hi Ladies!  My name is Jen.  I am not 100% sure what my EDD is because I was on the mini-pill when I got pregnant....I may move to the Dec 2017 after this week's appt.

This will be my 3rd (yikes!) Pregnancy.  I have two little girls, 4 and 1.  I am still absorbing the news that I am having another.  My first pregnancy I didn't have ms but my 2nd made up for it.  I am feeling good so far...
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I think it's time to make my introduction. My name is Halia, I'm 35 years old living in Charlotte, NC. I'm expecting my third child. I have 3.5 year old busy twin boys. My fingers and toes are crossed for a girl! I did IVF with the boys and did a frozen ET for this baby. I just got my second beta back today so everything is looking good so far. They haven't given me an official due date yet but I think it will be 1/25/18! I look forward to getting to know you ladies!
    Hi @sunkiss674 ! I'm from Charlotte too :) well, I work there but live 20 minutes outside of the city
  • Options
    @tgortney Are you originally from Charlotte?
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Sunkiss028 no, but I've worked in Charlotte for 5 years, we moved closer recently when my son was 6 months because my husband also works in Charlotte too. We used to live an hour north of here :)
  • Options
    Hi all, i m not able to see my first post, where i introduced myself. So here i m doing it all over again.....i m THM 34 and due date is jan 16 acc to LMP. I have 2 DD, ...expectingto have blue dust, this time, just 6 weeks now , so dont know yet, and also in india gender determinationis not allowed, so its kinda surprise package.....pray for me ladies....blessings to alll....take care.
  • Options
    vjraabvjraab member
    Hello Everyone!

I am returning from February of 26. This will be my second child. Got my BFP May 8. Had a threatened miscarriage. Thankfully last ultrasound last Thursday showed baby's HB at 155. And pregnancy is progressing as normal. EDD is January 5!

Nice to meet you all!
  • Options
    vjraabvjraab member
    That's Feb. of 2016
  • Options
    edited May 2017
  • Options
    KatieElKatieEl member
    Knottie, please make sure to change your username so you're easier to tag, thanks!
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Options
    Hi all! I am in shock to be joining you all. I am a STM, just took 3 HPT today and all showed up positive after taking 10 or more the week after missing my period, all negative. I really have no idea of my EDD, if I had to guess Jan. 15. I'm a ball of nerves but still excited to join you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @KatieEl    Ive tried to change it 3 times.  I don't know why it's not updating
  • Options
    @KatieEl on my account it is changed but doesn't show here when I post    ANy suggestions / help? 
  • Options
    KatieElKatieEl member
    Sometimes you need to logout and log back in for it to become effective, have you tried that?
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Options
    LemmyRNLemmyRN member
    Merinmac said:
    "DD was a week late, and at that point every extra day feels like a thousand years.

The first trimester of my last pregnancy, I was in constant anxiety and terror of a loss. But this time, somehow I'm just happy. It's hard not to blurt out the news to everyone I see!"
    Welcome and samezees @Merinmac. At 39wks I was walking and thinking it was going to happen any minute, then 40+ came and I had to get a grip, and force myself to chill since shouting "get out" into the universe wasn't manifesting anything. Going over really does mess with a lady, especially when you've been uncomfortable for so long. 

The first trimester of my prior pregnancy felt like it was crawling and took forever. I was worried every day. This one is definitely more relaxed. I'm hoping it stays that way. 
  • Options
    Thank you @KatieEl it was a log in and out issue ☺️