May 2017 Moms
Options

**Overdue Thread**

124»

Re: **Overdue Thread**

• Options
    Was due yesterday so get to join this board today! I was optimistic and thought she'd be early, but after taking time off work I think my body relaxed and she's cozy in there. Both DH and I were almost 2 weeks late and around 9 lbs. My doctor is leaving induction up to me which is driving me crazy! She doesn't force it until after 42 weeks, but I'm thinking closer to 41. I'm still nervous about kicking her out too early though. Have another appointment on Monday when we'll discuss options.

@Hansolosparka there's no harm in asking for one. It was nice to see LO and know everything is ok in there :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kat81kat81 member
    bacorrea said:
    Just got back from my 41 week appointment  :| still 2cm and cervix is high. OB did a sweep. He was like ok I'm going to "really get in there" it hurt pretty bad, but it was quick. Induction is scheduled for Monday if kid doesn't show up before then.
    Well @bacorrea it's good to have an end date. I do hope s/he comes on his/her own soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @KMD1106 LOVE that!
  • Options
    Officially joining this thread- due date is today. I'm really looking forward to my pelvis not clicking when I cough or sneeze. 
  • Options
    40+1 today. Overdue! And no progress at all so we'll see how the week goes