Weekly Randoms | 5.15.17

123457»

Re: Weekly Randoms | 5.15.17

• @TallMomma29 YOU pulled her out??
  • Loading the player...
  • @sjohns908 I had the same question!
  • ariz17ariz17 member
    I'm so lost about the gift card situation!  :/
  • @natleilynn No wonder the Momma Cardinal looks pissed. Birds are assholes! Lol.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • ariz17ariz17 member
    Wooo! congrats! I'll have to enter next time!
  • Is there a certain weight we pregnant ladies aren't supposed to lift?  My step mom called me out for carrying one of my girls the other day, and in hindsight DD2 is 37 pounds (at 21 months  :o).  If I haven't been put on any restrictions I should be fine right?  I'll ask my OB at my appt on Friday, but I thought I was going to die a little bit attempting to carry her up the stairs just now.  

• Oh my gosh that totally made me tear up @sjohns908

And yay @natleilynn! That's so awesome! 

• @TallMomma29 if I remember right, it's like 20 or 25lbs to be on the safe side
  • @sjohns908 oh shiz. DD is like 32 and I pick her up regularly.
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • TallMomma29TallMomma29 member
    edited May 2017
    i lift DD1 who is 40lbs often. but i also help H move furniture sooOOoOOoooo maybe dont listen to me haha.
    I totally helped DH carry a couch up the stairs in third tri during my first pregnancy so I'm not a good one to rely on either!   :D

FFFC: I hope my OB tells me I shouldn't lift them just so I can make DH do all the carrying.  They are so heavy!   :s

• dajocldajocl member
    My doctor didn't give me a number but basically said not to do anything outside of my normal lifting. So my toddler is my limit at 32 pounds. I try not to lift more than that, I don't see moving any couches in my future. 

• shan24shan24 member
    edited May 2017
    My first pregnancy, stacked cord wood at 7 months pregnant.  Slowly, but I did it.  DS is about 40 lbs, and I lift him all the time. I never thought not to. 

On a different note, DS was up all night throwing up. Cross your fingers that SO and I don't come down with whatever that was!
  • Haha @jessirh I thought the same thing! I was like wow that sounds adorable  :D