October 2017 Moms

Weekly Randoms 5/8

Re: Weekly Randoms 5/8

• Loading the player...
  • @sdarling2010 YOUR THREENAGER SLEEPS UNTIL 9:30AM??????

Teach me your ways.
    For real. Mine is up by 8 and that's after she's been up and climbed in our bed around midnight. And my older two are up at 6:30. 
  • sjohns908sjohns908 member
    edited May 2017
    We got sick of our oldest getting in bed with us when she was 2-3 years old and finally started leaving her little foam fold-out couch in our room for her to sleep on. She still sleeps on it during thunderstorms and she's 8 now. I need to get one for the threenager because she is a crazy sleeper 
  • beezeeebeezeee member
    My kid doesn't sleep. She'd stay up until midnight if we let her (we don't) and still be up before 6 am.
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • migdalamigdala member
    This might belong in a symptoms thread but is anyone else feeling like their stomach is super tight?  Whenever I'm standing up it feels like I've just had a humongous meal and my stomach is all stretched out with bloat.  But it feels this way all the time, even first thing in the morning, and I can tell that I'm not actually bloated at all.  I don't know how to describe it better than that -- it's a weird feeling and I wasn't expecting it.  Just me?
  • beezeeebeezeee member
    @migdala yup! I think it's due to all the squishing going on, with your stomach and other organs being displaced to make room for baby. Or at least that's what I imagine.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • @migdala does it come and go?  That's how my Braxton hicks are.  It's a tightening sensation that comes and then passes.  During my past pg I got them pretty frequently.  It never hurt, was just a tightening sensation I could feel.
  • @migdala I agree with @mrs_fogue sounds just like Braxton hicks. I've been having them since 6 weeks with this pregnancy
  • sdarling2010sdarling2010 member
    edited May 2017
    @sjohns908 I can't believe it's almost here. But at the same time, FINALLY! 

Edited because words are hard. 
  • @mrs_fogue love it!! So creative of your DH. 
  • BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @sjohns908 So cute! I think you did a great job!
  • migdalamigdala member
    @wittyacronym Yikes what a horrible morning :/ I'm so glad everything turned out ok and you got a baby wave!
  • @wittyacronym That sounds awful. I'm so glad everything is okay. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jessirh thank you! 

@wittyacronym sorry about your scare, but glad everything is looking good with baby! Take it easy and I hope the placenta moves upwards so you don't have any other issues with it
  • beezeeebeezeee member
    @wittyacronym glad you and baby are ok!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • Oh gosh @wittyacronym I'm so so glad everything is ok. 

• @wittyacronym thank God you are both okay :) 
  • @mrs_fogue ahhh can't wait to hear !!! 

@wittyacronym I'm so sorry you had such a scare. So very thankful you and baby are just fine. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"