October 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 5/8

Re: Weekly Randoms 5/8

• Options
    @carries2018 ugh gross. DH's uncle and DD1 chew with their mouths open and its like nails on a chalkboard to me 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ariz17ariz17 member
    @natleilynn & @carries2018 those stories DDs are hilarious and adorable.
  • Options
    @ksf13 I just had a discussion with my SIL last week about how a 14 week scan can't be accurate. She had one done and said "we are pretty sure we know what it is". So I sent her a link about "angle of the dangle" just to prove my point. Luckily, her and my brother had no plans of announcing until their AS. 
  • Options
    I'm currently grilling up dinner for tonight because Dance Life, yo. It smells amazeballs and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be sneaking some asap. 
    3pm dinner!  I am all for that.  Recently, I have been eating lunch at 10am and I have no regrets.
    *Siggy warning - loss mentioned*
    Preemie ID DDs; then DS; then natural M/C; now due 10/17
    High risk for pre-term: weekly Makena injections
  • Options
    we are taking DD1 to see Annie this weekend. so i went to make reservations for dinner at a high end Italian place bc i need all the carbs. and the only have reservations available 3 hours before the show. so i think i am just going to drag a 3yo around the city to kill time so i can satisfy my food needs.
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • Options
    canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited May 2017
    Aww @mrs_fogue can you try another place ? Or call your OB for recommendations? I'm scheduled for 5/24 (14 days) but being my OB has a machine in her office, I'm praying she'll do a sneak peek tomorrow for me. I don't have high hopes though. 

Edit: I suck at mobile texting ughh

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    @mrs_fogue I hear ya! Our scan isn't until the beginning of June. I do have an ultrasound tomorrow, not sure if they'll be able to tell them, but I want to know when my husband is with me. I guess I could have them write it down for us. 

I love hearing all stories about the siblings talking to the babies. DS loves talking to the babies. He will give two kisses then wrap his arms around my belly to give them a hug. Last night he said "goodnight, I love you too!" To them. It makes me smile every time. Now if only it will be this sweet 24/7 when they arrive! :p
  • Options
    @purplestarz  I commiserate with you. I went and bought or crib mattress today. I go to pay and the lady says, "is this a gift?" ::eyeroll::

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 I had pizza house for lunch today. Nom nom nom
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    Acupuncture, Femera x3 cyles, and HSG.
    BFP in September 2014, DS born June 2015.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Zomg I am all about the claussens dill pickle life right now. 
    Bread and butter pickles here!!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    1. Pickles are just about the nastiest thing in the world! 

2. @Brambles23 I'm so jealous of your chickens! I want a chicken coop so bad!
  • Options
    Yikes, I posted from mobile originally.  I didn't realize the photos would be gigantic.

@jessirh they are entertaining most of the time, and other times a pain in the butt.  On the plus side they are fairly easy to take care of and their poop makes excellent fertilizer for our garden.  
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker