Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

IF/Weekly Check In 5/8

This is a place for those of us who have already started TTC, but have started infertility testing and/or treatments. You can express your thoughts, feelings, and frustrations on infertility. TTC can be a long journey naturally, then add in the difficulties associated with infertility and it becomes a whole new ball game. The road to infertility can be lonely, frustrating, and complicated, so let's make this a place where we can vent, ask questions, and support one another.  Feel free to resurrect this thread at any point in the week if you have something to say, and treat this like an ongoing conversation. 

Diagnosis (If you've been): 

Cycle/CD: 

Status (WTO/TWW/TTA):  

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?)

How are things going?

Any questions? 

GTKY: Any recent embarrassing moments to share? I love a good embarrassing story

Re: IF/Weekly Check In 5/8

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @shortstack930  great news about your insurance coverage!

@laurad75 I hope the new stims protocol is successful for you!

@leekat14 I'm sorry, that sounds rough hugs. 

@antoto good luck with your appointment on Friday!!!

@magnolia131 I'm glad your RE is so caring! I wish more docs were like that! 

@ramzlau good luck with everything!

@MrsJ2410 I'm sorry you had a rough week, that sounds really hard

Me: 27 DH:37
    Married: 02.11.2017
    TTC: February, 2017
  • Options
    @saralee797-2 a fresh transfer as of right now. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mrsj2410 me too hopefully! It will depend on whether I get OHSS. 
  • Options
    @JuneRoseRuby I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I am heartbroken for you. Sending all my thoughts and prayers your way <3 
  • Options
    @JuneRoseRuby Oh I am so, so sorry for your loss.  You and your family will be in my thoughts.  If you ever need any sort of support in any way you know you can come right back over here, even if you aren't TTC.  
  • Options
    adiratadirat member
    @juneroseruby I'm so sorry. Big hugs friend. Like @antoto said please feel welcome here (or in PM) if you want to talk or need support. We <3 you.

• Options
    @JuneRoseRuby I'm so sorry for the loss of your dad. So many hugs coming your way.

@adirat Just  <3
  • Options
    safire3safire3 member
    @adirat so sorry to see you here. So sorry for your loss. Hugs to you and know we are here for you.

@JuneRoseRuby I did notice you didn't post last week. I am really sorry to hear about your dad. Take all the time you need and we are here to help in any way we can. Hugs to you. 
  • Options
    @LadyMillil Ugh...I feel your pain. Out of pocket sucks.  Can you call the bank to give them a heads up? 

@adirat My heart hurts for you.  I'm sorry you are here but please reach out if you need anything.  You've always been such a strong force here and we are here for you!
  • Options
    @adirat you know you always have friends here. I am sure things will become clear with time. Thinking of you <3

AFM halp! I had my first thigh injection tonight and it really hurts. Wondering if I did something wrong.  Tips please?!
  • Options
    adiratadirat member
    @eggplantface I'm glad it was painless! Yay for fet time finally coming! 

@saralee797 Thanks friend <3 I've seen ideas about warming or icing the area before or after the injections -- I hope you find something that helps!