December 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms, Questions, Concerns--4/29-5/5

124»

Re: Symptoms, Questions, Concerns--4/29-5/5

• Options
    @mcfeldbb Normal range for hcg levels at 6weeks is between 1,080 and 56,500. Sounds like you're right on the money :)
  • Options
    I've done So Many HCG tests.  My ultrasound tech told us that everyone is so different that really all they tell them is either they're going up or going down (mine they did 48 hours apart to see how the numbers were rising).  For more specifics, an ultrasound tells you so much more.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @midway_mouse I second @abcola. My boobs are always less sore in the morning, and sometimes they appear more deflated then, too. I panicked in the beginning, but now it seems my symptoms are just cyclical like that. 
  • Options
    I had horrible acid reflux last night that woke me out of a deep sleep gagging. I feel like it's too early for this, I'm going to have to be more diligent with my Zantac 
  • Options
    All I want to do is eat and then when I eat I feel full within a few bites. Eating seems to help with nausea but then I'm nauseous again right after.
    Me: 31  DH: 32      <3 DH since 12.2009       Married 08.2013       EDD 12.2017
  • Options
    @AMCsquared That's my life right now. Starving and then full after a couple bites. This is how it was when I was pregnant with DD. Plus side? I only gained 2 lbs my whole pregnancy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah its weird with the amount I'm eating my weight hasn't changed 
    Me: 31  DH: 32      <3 DH since 12.2009       Married 08.2013       EDD 12.2017
  • Options
    BC814BC814 member
    @mcfeldbb I did last week at 6w6d and 7w1. I was having some spotting that has since stopped. My first number was roughly 19,500 and it rose to 27,800ish. I was a little nervous it didn't double but the nurse called the doctor in call and she felt that they looked good. Hope so!