June 2017 Moms
Options

Randoms 4/17

124»

Re: Randoms 4/17

• Options
    Bronchitis in third tri is horrible. The worst part is I don't even know what if anything I can take. 
    DD 1- born January 22, 2014
    Due June 25 2017

• Options
    @hopeful808 I am in the same boat. Sucks so much! I just want to take some max strength meds, but can't. :frowning:
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The house next door that we have been eyeing for YEARS just went on the market today. It's got 3 floors, a beautiful backyard (the sun hits the house at about 5pm shading the backyard just enough in the evening hours for us to really enjoy it), open floor plan, and it's in a neighborhood we obviously already love. We've always said that if it ever came on the market we would buy it but this is the absolute WORST timing for trying to finagle that financial issue! 
  • Options
    onaedonaed member
    Anyone start looking at initial or monogram necklaces or jewelry? For some odd reason I keep looking into it now that we've come up with a name (same first initial as my DS - "c"). super random and unimportant I know 
  • Options
    Well, this weekend is off to a cracking start!  My bestie came into town last evening, her flight landed at 11pm.  She's basically been vomiting ever since.  We thought it was severe air sickness (she gets that, so it makes sense), but it didn't stop this morning.  So, we made a trip to prompt med and they gave her a shot of phenergan, so now she's sleeping away the rest of the day.  Meanwhile, I'm on here, bumping and drinking caribbean martinis while watching "The Great British Baking Show".

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

• Options
    Love tit to commiserate @awoodruff27! That Sounds aweful!!!
  • Options
    Hope everyone's feeling better supersoon @awoodruff27 and glad your hubby is home to help you
  • Options
    @CurlyMommy416 thank you! She's thankfully feeling better and back to her crazy self. 

Mom to Madison- 5 and Lillian 2....and now surprise baby #3!
  • Options
    @awoodruff27. Sounds horrible in the moment but you know it will be the story you are still telling 20 years from now while laughing and snuggling with hubby.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• Options
    onaed said:
    Anyone start looking at initial or monogram necklaces or jewelry? For some odd reason I keep looking into it now that we've come up with a name (same first initial as my DS - "c"). super random and unimportant I know 
    For some reason this is important to me too. I was given a Stella and dot necklace with an A on it when I was pregnant with dd and I have worn it everyday since. So I was very happy to find out they still sell the same style initial so before he gets here I have to order an M to add and I think I will order a 2 peas in a pod charm with pearls for my 2 June babies too.