December 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms, Questions, Concerns--4/15

Re: Symptoms, Questions, Concerns--4/15

• Options
    I woke up this morning super nauseous... I've never been more excited to feel like garbage! I'm 6+2 so it fits and it's calmed my nerves a bit that things are progressing normally. :) 

Luckily after a small ginger ale and a force-fed cliff bar, I'm feeling mostly normal. I wouldn't want to throw up in front of my students and freak everyone out! 

High School Teacher Reluctant Floridian * Steelers Fan 

Family info in Spoiler

Married 6/2013
    DS 11/2017
    MMC 10/2019 @ 12 weeks 
    Planning to try for our rainbow 01/2020

• Options
    I've had MS all day since I woke up this morning.  I am miserable. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've only thrown up twice so far today since starting a new MS med. So kinda a win. The diclegis wasn't helping at all. I'm having a tough time with all the vomiting and exhaustion. 
  • Options
    @seelo I'm on synthroid. I take it a 3 am when i get up to go to the bathroom. Then I'm able to eat my crackers or grahams for ME when I get up at 7.
  • Options
    i'm a little nauseous towards the night time or if i dont really eat. However i'm getting constipated, back aches and having migraines. i've always suffered from migraines but i guess with my hormones, i now am dealing with daily migraines. i just keep thinking it'll be worth it at the end.  
    Me: 28 DH: 27
    Dating: October 2012
    Married: April 2016
    TTC #1: March 2017
    BFP: 04/03/17

• Options
    Only in pregnancy land does having a day where you actually don't feel too aweful send your mind into panic mode. :(
  • Options
    SO MUCH fatigue.  Never like this non-pg.  Was hardly ever tired with DD!  Very odd.

Also getting up way more than normal during the night to pee.  Annoying.

Heartburn every now and then-also annoying.

Only a little nausea here and there-bracing myself for the next week or so for it all to start for real.  Terrified of dealing with HG again.  :(

Wearing maxi skirts and flowy tops to help with the bloat and overall uneasy feelings.  Last week a pair of usually comfy pants were SO uncomfortable I had to take them off.  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Together since May 19, 2001

Baby #1 was born in May 2013.

Baby #2 was born in December 2017.

• Options
    I'm with you all on the nausea!  So far I haven't actually thrown up, so I'll call that a win. We're visiting my ILs out of town and weren't going to tell until the end of the trip when we were slightly farther along, but H ended up telling the first day and I'm so happy he did because I've been walking around their house like I'm half dead for the last 4 days.

@CandyApple2012 I agree completely - the worse I feel the less I worry about the little one!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So I sneezed this morning and my belly felt like it was ripping apart for like 30 seconds !!! Horrible.... I don't ever want to sneeze again.
  • Options
    I am SO HOT! All the time, I'm breaking out in a sweat. Its gross and weird.
  • Options
    @RebekahA83 I take like 4 showers a day lately because I'm so hot and sweaty. It's gross.
  • Options
    SO lightheaded today. Like every single time I stand up I get woozy 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    NME44NME44 member
    Lol. That was me with DS. DH would seriously be all bundled up in sweats for bed and I was in a tank and sweating. HUGE departure from our norm.
  • Options
    @RebekahA83 and @NME44 I go to bed wearing clothes and end up minus pants almost every morning. I don't even remember taking them off. 
  • Options
    kvacmak said:
    SO lightheaded today. Like every single time I stand up I get woozy 
    @kvacmak I almost fainted quite a few times with my first pregnancy. Turns out I had super low blood pressure and had to take extra iron, and make sure I ate and drank like every 1.5-2 hours. That helped! One time was in an airport security line and I had to strip down to just my tank top and pants and these two guys behind me were like are you ok?! In like yeah, I'll be ok I'm just pregnant and trying not to pass out! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So I sneezed this morning and my belly felt like it was ripping apart for like 30 seconds !!! Horrible.... I don't ever want to sneeze again.
    RLP is the worst! I've had it occasionallu for as long as I remember, and it is so much worse in pregnancy! I tried to stand up from the floor the other day and had to stop halfway because the ligaments were taking their sweet time to stretch. Leaning/bending at the waist usually prevents the pain if I know I'm about to cough or sneeze :)
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom

*TW*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yes! We haven't turned our AC on yet, and it got up to 80 in the apartment. So much sweat. And then I realized I had pit stains when I was trying on maternity pants and happened to look up at my reflection!

*TW*

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @RebekahA83 I take like 4 showers a day lately because I'm so hot and sweaty. It's gross.
    I just ordered a face cleanser that I can use throughout the day (hopefully) because I've been getting so sweaty and oily and blech. My normal wash would not be pleasant to use that many times in a day lol

*TW*

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Had a vivid sex dream about freaking Bill Cosby. Why???   :o:(:'(:s
    Me: 30 DH: 28
    Married: Nov 2015

Team Pink!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm hungry all the time!  I'm used to eating every 4 hours, now I can barely make it 2 hours.  Anyone else having CONSTANT hunger? 
    ****Trigger mentioned****
    Us:  37, 38, unexplained IF
    TTC for the second time
    Married 10/21/12 to my wonderful wife
    TTC with frozen donor sperm and science
    since 2/2014

7 IUIs, 1 cancelled due to too many follicles, 6 BFNs.
    IVF #1 & 2 Failed
    IVF #3 20 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized with ICSI, 6 made it to day 5
                 2 blasts transferred 7/17
    Beta #1 7/26 ***BFP*** 144
    Beta #2 7/28 271
    Beta #3 8/4 1972
    8/15 - Officially pregnant with TWINS
    9/1 - Baby B no longer has a heartbeat, Baby A is holding on!
    9/29 - MMC
    Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 15
    Next cycle will be FET without PGS testing. 
    3/27 - FET transferred 2 "excellent" blasts 
    Beta #1 4/5 ***BFP*** 107 (9dp5dt)
    Beta #2 4/7  244  (11dp5dt)
    Beta #3 4/14  2038   (18dp5dt)
    4/25 - Confirmed pregnancy. Baby measured 1 day behind, FHR 132
    5/9 - 2nd U/S - Baby measured one day ahead, FHR 178
    12/21 - Baby Boy born
    12/10 - FET transfered 1 3BB blast
    Beta #1 12/19 - 88
    Beta #2 12/21 - 230
    Beta #3 12/18 - 3066
  • Options
    @Holzie I'm starving constantly, but then when I'm eating, I feel like I can't eat. And then 10 minutes later I'm starving. Eyeroll!

@vauxthekate There are no words. Ew!

@pandawares What did you order? I've been having the same problem. I feel so gross! And the RLP is in full effect here too. Turning, standing up, rolling over in bed... Ugh!

@justsuzie I wake up every morning with my clothes tangled up in the sheets. I definitely don't remember them coming off. The hot flashes are just ridiculous.

@kvacmak I got super lightheaded when I was getting DD out of her crib yesterday. I had to put her back in and sit down, which made her verrry unhappy and the yelling did not help! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @stacylynnn, have you tried Diclegis? It's a life saver.  

Momma to Amelia Marie (7/14) and Austin Samuel (11/17). Adding baby (girl) #3 on 7/21  <3
  • Options
    @Holzie I am super hungry. I feel like I'm eating all day long. I'm just trying to make better food choices but I'm not always good about that. I just hope it ends soon! 
  • Options
    Nausea, acne, and brown spotting in full effect here... the fatigue is Ridiculous....I have zero energy. 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    lablover920lablover920 member
    edited April 2017
    @Holzie I am the opposite. I am not hungry at allll which is totalllly abnormal for me!! MS hasn't started yet though so I am not going to complain haha!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Totally normal! Isn't pregnancy fun? You also may get to a point where rolling over in bed does the same thing (not every time--it likes to sneak up on you). Round ligament pain--joy. 

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • Options
    Hello morning sickness. I was hoping we wouldn't meet again this pregnancy. I've been fighting it all morning. It started at 5.5 weeks with DD and now 5.6 weeks with this nugget. And the fatigue is getting the best of me. I want to curl up and take a nap! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Marley629 is brown spotting normal? I noticed a teeny tiny bit in my discharge after wiping today and called the doctor's office in a panic, although they seemed to be totally chill about it and said not to worry unless it was pink or red. 
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• Options
    @dkizz82 Noooooooo. I had it bad with DD. I think it started around 6 weeks. I am 5 weeks today.....UH I hope it doesn't come this time too. Or at least just be tolerable. Hope it eases up for you!!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Marley629 @peachy13 I have exactly the same situation today! Im extra nervous because *tw* day 44 (today) is the same point in my last pregnancy where I started spotting and ultimately had a miscarriage. However, last time there was much more spotting and it was red. Now it's very slight and is just brown. *end tw* My doctor seems to think it's alright, I just need to get through these next few days, but my heart it beating a little faster today. I'm trying to just relax and take deep breaths
  • Options
    @king23h I think I'm also right where I was last time when I mc'd too so I'm thinking this might all be mental that I'm worried something is going to go wrong. The doctor's office told me that anything brown probably just means it's old blood, and I did have an u/s and pap last week, and sex a few days ago, so I'm thinking/hoping it's just from some aggravation maybe. Trying not to freak out too much. 
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• Options
    @peachy13 @king23h my nurse wasn't concerned at all and said unless it fills a pad within an hour or turns bright red, it's common in early pregnancies. I didn't have this with DS and so of course I'm anpanicked mess. But I did have a TVUS Friday morning so maybe that irritated something and it took a few days to work itself out? I'm not sure. But FX for all of us!
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    hugs ladies!  <3
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Together since May 19, 2001

Baby #1 was born in May 2013.

Baby #2 was born in December 2017.

• Options
    Brown spotting is completely normal. It's just old blood cleaning out.  I had it all last week and a smidge this week.  If it is pink or bright red, then I would call or go in. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh I'm feeling pretty ... constipated. Any tips? Certain foods I should be eating? Do I really need to go for the prune juice?! lol

Team Pink!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So I'm either hot or I have the chills. My body's usually pretty temperamental with temperature but this is a bit extreme. 
  • Options
    @ameliabedelia-2 I tried the max allowed of diclegis the last 3 weeks and it did nothing. So many people say great things about it too. The Dr just switched me to promethazine so we will see.
  • Options
    @vauxthekate Have you tried pears? 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @vvitchhazel No I haven't, but I will go buy some after dinner! Fruit has been sounding really good to me anyways. Thanks.

Team Pink!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @vauxthekate smoothies with greens, flax meal, chia seeds, berries & avocados. I have one daily to keep things regular. Also, if you think you're due for a poo (hehe, I rhymed) try taking a hot beverage (caffeinated is even better) to the bathroom with you and drink it as hot as you can, as fast as you can, while on the toilet with your feet elevate, with a stool or squatty potty if you have one. The heat will stimulate peristalsis (movement of food through the GI tract) and hopefully get things going! Good luck!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers