TTC After a Loss
Options

March TWW

15678911»

Re: March TWW

• Options
    SP128SP128 member
    I'm over here at 4dpo. Not too hopeful of being fruitful this cycle. 
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
    what is it with us lol @SP128 - I use to always be hopeful before the CP cycle.  Now I'm always feeling hopless.  So much so I guess it's affecting my dreams.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    @vlagrl29 for me it's because I've been pretty hopeful every cycle thinking "this is the month" and having all sorts of symptoms with nothing to show. I'm finding it so hard to remain positive. 
    ***TW***
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP

• Options
    you and me both girl! @SP128 - I think I'm just trying to protect myself of being hopeful and then getting hurt when AF comes.  Now I'm hopeless and will still probably be hurt when AF comes but at least I feel prepared for it.  I really hope you get your rainbow soon.  Our current plan is to use the prog. every month during my TWW and just keep on trying.  I know this sounds so far away but at the end of the year I'll probably look into an RE if not pregnant by then.

People are picking up on my negativity I think.  DH did yesterday and MIL did last week when I said "if we every get pregnant".

So my focus on life right now has been with my business - I want to get more students to teach and book more gigs.  I've already checked in with people that had emailed me in March for quotes on gigs.  I prayed to god (cause I'm christian and I belive)  that if I can't have another baby please let me be really succsessful  in my business and my  music.
  • Options
    @pumpkin0913 I'm sorry you had to experience that. With my first CP, I didn't have a very good feeling about it, so I made sure to tell people early so that I'd have a support system to fall back on. It's still not easy, but at least I'm not keeping it all to myself.

@vlagrl29 My GF keeps telling me I need to look into preschool. I don't know if it would be worth the hassle. I'm expecting AF literally any minute. I want to walk around to help get it started, but I have zero energy.
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom

*TW*

30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    @vlagrl29  At this point, I'm just curious to see what the RE's treatment plan is.  I would love to get KU naturally, but I think I may need some help.  It really does freak me out still that things like IUI and IVF still have a low percentage of success rates.  
    ***TW***
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP

• Options
    yeah @SP128 - that's why I don't really want to peruse that stuff plus I don't want multiples.
  • Options
    @pandawares - DD did a mom day out program once a week when she was 2-3yo, then she did preschool 2 half day mornings a week when she was 3 1/2, then 3 half day mornings a week prek when she was 4 1/2.  Owning my own business I needed that time to catch up on stuff.
  • Options
    I had a small amount of spotting today. AF due Thursday but I never spot this early. Wondering if the prog shortened my cycle?
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 Or maybe implantation! As we've learned in the last two weeks, no symptoms can be a good sign!

*TW*

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 Also, I'm hoping to adopt later in life, or foster at the very least. I want to take care of all of the children! I think a program would be good for Jo, except for the fact that I don't drive, so any time I might have would be taken up by public transportation.

*TW*

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    It's a nice thought @pandawares but that's probably not the case for me.  I bet the prog. is making my cycles a perfect 28 day instead of 32.  I did like the idea of the 16 day LP I was having.  It somehow gave me hope, now I'll be worried that my LP isn't long enough. 
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 I hope the spotting is a good sign! 

@sp128 I hope the RE has a good plan for you and that you are successful right away! You've had a tough wait. 

Sorry for the mother/MIL troubles everyone. I totally get it. My mom is pretty passive aggressive and likes to take jabs, so I never told her about any of our losses. I'm sure I would get some response about how I should just be over it, she's known women who went through worse, blah blah blah. 

AFM- I'm sitting at 17 dpo wondering if my LP is just getting longer or if I O'd later than I thought. I had two defective digital tests yesterday morning (didn't turn on), so I took the only other test I had yesterday afternoon and it was BFN. It was a blue dye cheapie, but I've heard they're pretty accurate the day of missed AF, so I think I'm out. Absolutely no sign of AF though, and the only SS I can do is on my hemorrhoids that are acting up again. Haha, DH is convinced it means something other than that I wore my DD for 6 hours in a buckle-carrier on Thursday. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @pandawares - I have a good friend from college who couldn't have kids so she got into the fostering program and got a little girl who she foster for several years and then finally officially adopted her.  During that time she adopted a newborn baby as well.  I would like to adopt if I couldn't have any more kids but that's also expensive.  IVF is expensive.  ugh - maybe one day we'll have the cash flow to just try out clomid with an RE lol.  DH isn't giving up though.  I already told him I have given up.  Putting my focus on other things and that maybe its not in the cards for us for whatever reason.

@babypi - I don't think IB turns light pink - I had a little bit of that today.  I'm preparing myself for AF in a few days I assume.
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    @babypi  Thanks lady

@vlagrl29  fx for you.  My IB was light pink.....  
    ***TW***
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP

• Options
    vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited April 2017
    I've also been having some slight cramping since last night but barely noticeable.

ive never noticed implantation bleeding in the past.
  • Options
    Well I did what I said I don't do and tested with my dollar test and it was negative. Then I googled which I also don't do.  Looks like 4-5 days after implantation is when you produce enough hcg to test. So if my AF hasnt come by Tuesday I'll test again. I'm not very hopeful though. I may check my temp tomorrow AM. If it is back in the 97s AF will be on her way.
  • Options
    Now FF thinks I ovulated on the 27th instead of the 16th. Who the heck knows. Still no AF.

*TW*

Pregnancy Ticker