Options

March TWW

Re: March TWW

• Options
  • Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    **lurking**

congrats @Mack2342 and @perfectypo! It makes me so happy to see so many bfps in the past few weeks. Fx for you both!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!  I'm nervous with how long this took to show up.  @vlagrl29 no treatment we were preparing for that this cycle 
  • Options
    You give me hope lady! @Mack2342 - if it make you feel any better both of my pregnancies I didn't get a bfp until 4 weeks and 1 of those is a living child.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @vlagrl29. Glad you are feeling better!  Thanks for that info.  It is helpful.  Getting blood work done today at RE so FX it's good news
  • Options
    So apparently my first O was a mistake? I got a glaring OPK this morning much darker than previous ones.  Opps.  Great another 2ww. Fun
  • Options
    Keep us updated @Mack2342
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 numbers looked good.  Repeat them in 2 days. Progesterone low so got a script for that
  • Options
    @Mack2342 I'm glad your numbers look good! FX for sticky bean!

@justsuzie sorry you're having a second surge, it sucks to have extra days added to the TWW. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Great you got the numbers checked. What was your P number? @Mack2342. Fx your numbers keep increasing.
  • Options
    @vlagrl29. Not sure.  She just said it was a little low and I didn't think to ask 
  • Options
    BornReadyBornReady member
    edited March 2017
    Congrats, @Mack2342 and @perfectypo! Let me know if you guys want to join us over on the private grads group. You can either request to join by searching in the private groups for TTCAL graduates or I can send you an invite.

• Options
    you know I never had mine tested prior to this last month - mine could have always been a tad low even with DD but I don't know.  Are you doing suppositories?  I'll be starting those next week @Mack2342
  • Options
    @vlagrl29. Yes I'm doing suppositories 
  • Options
  • Options
    @Mack2342 Sent the invite!
  • Options
    @Mack2342- let me know how they make you feel.  Hopefully no side effects.
  • Options
    *lurking* * TW *@vlagrl29

I've been on vaginal suppositories for over a week now with almost no side effects. Just sore boobs and kind of tired, which could either be progesterone or the pregnancy. If you do go on the suppositories, though, I'd recommend asking the pharmacy to NOT give you the red pills. Those are a mindf&!k to see pink discharge all the time.
  • Options
    Congratulations @Mack2342
    DH - 34, Me - 32
    Married 7/13
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    BFP 2/4/15, MC twin boys at 18w3d 5/15
    IUI #1 2/25/16

• Options
    @RiverSong15 - glad your doing well! I can deal with sore boobs lol. I don't think mine are red. They are compounded at a pharmacy and I think they are a white color.
  • Options
    @RiverSong15 Glad to hear everything is going well.  Miss you on these threads!
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    edited March 2017
    @RiverSong15 miss you girl!! Happy to hear that things are going well
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
  • Options
    I can't believe all the BFPs since I was in here last! So excited for all your ladies and I hope all these babies are super sticky!

Dh and I met with my dr and I am set up to have an HSG after my period assuming I don't get pregnant this month. It's hard to believe it's been a year with nothing to show for is, but I'm glad at least we have a plan. If my remaining tube is in fact open then he said we will talk about if we want to use medication. DH and I have had the talk and know we are not going to do IUI or IVF so I have been working through in my head what I need to do to deal with it if we are never able to have our rainbow baby. Trying to stay positive though and staying away from temping and OPks so I don't get overly stressed out about it. 
    Me: 32 DH: 36
    Married 5/08
    BFP #1: 1/27/13 DS #1 born 10/16/13
    BFP #2: 1/20/16, ectopic discovered 1/23/16
    Surgery 1/23/16 to remove ruptured tube
    TTCAL 3/16
    BFP #3: 3/24/17 EDD 12/5/17
    DS #2 born 12/11/17

• Options
    I think I "officially" go here now.  I got crosshairs on FF for today (after I added a dummy temp for tomorrow.)  It's groundhog day for me as I thought I was here last week. 

I still maintain my goal to NOT google any sort of ache, twinge, nose itch, gas, cramp, hot flash, cold flash, sneeze, cough, itchy eye, or any other symptom I have previously googled  every cycle before. exhales intently and closes the laptop!
  • Options
    you got this @justsuzie - I will give you some of my "give a nof@cks" attitude I got going on right now :)
  • Options
    Pretty sure I'm moving over here - positive OPK yesterday at CD 16.  Let the TWW fun begin.  NOT!  Why is it the TWW feel like the longest TWW of your life sometimes?

Baby #1: BFP on 10/12/2011, EDD 6/24/2012 Born: 6/16/2012 Boy!

Baby #2: BFP on 11/11/2016, EDD 7/25/2017 - MC 1/2/2017

• Options
    @Riversong15 - Glad you are doing well - we miss you around here!!

@justsuzie- yay for O again didn't you always want a three week wait? lol

@taggarab - glad to see you participating again and glad you are going to see an RE - I hope you get some answers and a plan.  It really is crazy how long the ttc/ttcal journey is for some people.

@hdaley - I know why is the TWW so long? Remember before ttcal when it felt like you got your period every week? Now your cycle feels like eternity! lol

AFM, 8 DPO and past 2 cycles I felt crazy symptoms around this time and got BFNS. This time i just have on and off cramping and sore boobs. Both other times I was pg I just had AF symptoms so I don't know what to think. Really not feeling too hopeful this cycle - just feels like I can't get my hopes up again to be disappointed. Maybe Ill be pleasantly surprised but we'll see.
  • Options
    @TScalei when are you testing?  Hopefully no major symptoms is good! 

@hdaley We are cycle buddies. I'm 1DPO right now. I'll be going through the miserable wait with you. 
  • Options
    @justsuzie yea for cycle buddies.... booo for two week waits, but yea for ovulation!!! Haha

Baby #1: BFP on 10/12/2011, EDD 6/24/2012 Born: 6/16/2012 Boy!

Baby #2: BFP on 11/11/2016, EDD 7/25/2017 - MC 1/2/2017

• Options
    @hdaley Are you a symptom googler? Stay strong with me!
  • Options
    I'm back! O was super early this time around ...

TW
    I think I Od around the time when I would have if I hadn't had a CP last cycle.
    /TW

We BD on -3 and -1, so not too bad!

On a side note, I think I have PMDD. As soon as I O, I have extreme fatigue and my depression worsens.
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom

*TW*

30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @pandawares Lucky you for a normal cycle post loss.  I had a super late O after my loss and then wonky spotty throughout. Hope all continues to be normal. 
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    @TScalei good for you for being strong. You know I would be all over google
    ***TW***
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP

• Options
    @TScalei @SP128 I'm already all over Google! This is my first cycle using OPKs, so I'm reading up on them.
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom

*TW*

30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    @justsuzie perfect gifs 
    ***TW***
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP

• Options
    @justsuzie - that is perfect!

Was going to test this morning at 9DPO but I chickened out. Hate looking at BFNs but also hate convincing myself Im pg for days to not be. Ugh. Having on and off AF like cramps and sore boobs which I have before AF and both BFPs. Why is this such a mid F?? Anyone else have AF like cramps before they get a BFP?