TTC After a Loss
Options

March TWW

Re: March TWW

• Options
    @justsuzie girllllll yasssß!!!! I'm rooting for you all the way!!! Wooooohoooooooo!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lurking

@justsuzie. Congrats!! That's awesome. FX for darkening lines
  • Options
    @NYTino24 - you're lucky to have no symptoms.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats @Taggarab and @justsuzie

come join us on the grad board!
  • Options
    Congrats @Taggarab and @justsuzie!!!! I'm so excited for both of you!
  • Options
    *lurking*

Ahh @justsuzie - this is the best news - congrats!!!
    i am so happy for you!!
  • Options
    Lurking---congrats @Taggarab and @justsuzie!! 

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006
    BFP 8/28/15 mmc @ 11 weeks (d&c)
    BFP 9/28/16 mmc @ 8 weeks (d&c) - trisomy 5
    BFP 2/3/17...edd 10/13/17 <3

• Options
    *lurking* 

@justsuzie so happy for you! Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations @justsuzie!!! That's so exciting! It's always nice to see so many notifications waiting ... it usually means good news!

@hdaley, that's excellent timing. I only got in -3 and -1.

Who else is still here? I'm at 10DPO. *TW* I've been getting squinters every day ... it seems like they're getting darker, but I'm going to just give my eyes and mind a break for a couple of days. Or try to, anyway. The anxiety is too much!
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom

*TW*

30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @justsuzie congratulations!!!!
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
    @pandawares thanks for the assurance!  I know I should have stuck to my guns and not tested but I admit I am weak!

Baby #1: BFP on 10/12/2011, EDD 6/24/2012 Born: 6/16/2012 Boy!

Baby #2: BFP on 11/11/2016, EDD 7/25/2017 - MC 1/2/2017

• Options
    @pandawares - good idea to give your eyes a break - I still think 10dpo is too early to test.  I never test really.  I guess I always assume AF comes as she has all months even with the pregnancy I had in December.  If I ever not got my AF or spotting I wouldn't know what to do lol.

I think I'm about 5dpo and I'm hoping the prog. helps us this time.  We also got -3 and -1, I think we also got -5 as well but I can't remember.
  • Options
    Cd 28 today guys!  11-12dpo.  Negative test yesterday.  Usually my cycles range from 23-29 days.  I'm testing again on Wednesday cd 30 if AF doesn't show by then.  
    How is everyone else doing?

• Options
    SP128SP128 member
    @hdaley not out yet!!!  Fx for you

im just chilling waiting to o. Prob either today or tomorrow 
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
    well I'm already getting negative about not being pregnant even though I'm using these suppositories - I just feel like it may never happen.  I think I'm 6dpo.
  • Options
    **lurking**
    Sorry I'm a couple days late, but congrats @justsuzie I hope this is your rainbow!!
    October 2017 May siggy challenge - Parenting fails

DS-02/25/16
    Pregnancy #2-Due 8/24/17 MMC-01/09/17
    DD-Due 10/24/17
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    SP128SP128 member
    @vlagrl29 I feel the same way. Ugh. 
    ***TW***
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP

• Options
    @sp128 - I don't want to get my hopes up and then have a major meltdown when AF comes so protecting myself with negativity I feel might help me. ha!  Its frustrating too because this is my last cycle for a 2017 baby.
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    @vlagrl29 me as well. I'm feeling like I'll need some medical assistance to speed things up. We want two. Can't even manage with one. Ain't getting any younger even though I'm not old 
    ***TW***
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP

• Options
    @vlagrl29 @SP128 I feel the same as you ladies. So much so I'm almost resigning to that fact of never. We didn't try this month so I know I'm here just waiting for AF anyway but I'm feeling less than optimistic about continuing to try. Lol I'm probably just tired so I'm being a pessimistic pants
  • Options
    @SP128- I know what you mean.  It was so easy for us to conceive DD and I know we can't afford all that IUI IVF stuff.  Sometimes I wonder if we are meant to be one and done even though we have always wanted 2.  Maybe there is a higher power that says its not the right time yet.  Maybe it will happen a year or 2 from now.  I'm mentally prepared for it to take at least 6 months to conceive this time around as it took 6 months to get pregnant in December.  DH and I talked this morning that if I'm not pregnant this cycle we are going to look into switching to a cheaper premium insurance plan on the market place for the rest of this year.
  • Options
    Well I am out. Cramping and spotting has started.  I'm going to go buy a big tub of ice cream and indulge. This sucks

• Options
    vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited March 2017
    so sorry @hdaley :(  I know the feeling all too well.  we had great timing last month and zip.  this month i think we still had decent timing but just not as much BD as last month.  I find I get really negative in the TWW and very optimistic in the waiting to O.
  • Options
    This is the first I've been able to read this thread- congratulations to all of the BFPs! 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @MimoCa @SP128 @vlagrl29 I totally hear ya ladies--lately definitely thinking, "what if this never happens?" Still remind myself that my life is amazing and still trying to live in the present. I started using the Headspace app and I think it's helping calm my inner monologue a bit.... :)
  • Options
    I'm so sorry @hdaley. Pamper yourself!

@amberruka I've started using Headspace, too!

*TW*

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I decided to go thru the upstairs closet today and got all of DDs baby blankets out and stored them in the basement.  That was harder than I thought.  I had assumed I would be using them by now.  I think next month I'll go thru the basement and weed thru some things.  I think I will donate most of my maternity clothes from 6 years ago. 
  • Options
    Well, DH's birthday isn't the lucky charm I was hoping it would be. BFN today at 12 dpo. AF is due Friday, so I may not be out, but I also am getting a ton of EWCM and watery CM that is super confusing. So I think I'm definitely out. One more cycle before DH leaves for 6 months. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats to all the BFPs!! 

@amberruka @pandawares headspace app? What is this, maybe I need to try it?!

im on CD 28 (Cycle has been around 34 days since my MC), so I'm still waiting to test. I guess it's 9DPO according to my app, but I never had a positive using an OPK this month (my first time trying).
    I'm feeling symptoms, like growing boobs and being tired, oh so tired. But I'm gonna try to wait til Friday to test. I might sneak one in there though...

But alas, I pretty much have that same feeling that it's not gonna happen. That these ladies will shrink and AF will be here before I know it. 

Trying to balance being hopeful and hopeless.
  • Options
    @wmartnz7 I think the TWW is *all* about being hopeful and hopeless at the same time  ;). Headspace is an app that has 10 min daily meditations and a bunch of other stuff (meditations for sleep, fear of flying, SOS for bad days, etc.). I'm making my way through the first 10 day 10 min sessions and it's pretty cool-free 30 day period. 
  • Options
    @amberruka that app sounds awesome. I wish I had the strength to meditate. DH does all the time, I'm crap with it lol
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 I know exactly what you mean. I started vacuum sealing all of the baby clothes we've decided to keep, and I could only go through a few before I was in tears. That was right after my loss earlier this month.

@babypi I always take any sort of CF as a positive sign after ovulation. It's reacting to the estrogen in your body, which can be from either the corpus luteum or a pregnancy. You're not out until you're out! That said, I'm sorry for the BFN. That always sucks.

@wmartnz7 With my last two pregnancies (both CPs, sadly), I was so, so, so fatigued. I would fall asleep at 7 or 8 several nights, despite the fact that I normally have severe insomnia. I also couldn't get through some days without a nap after the work day was over.

@wmartnz7 & @MimoCa Headspace is great. The narrator for the first series is Australian (?) and has an amazing voice. I've been meditating on and off for years now, and I always love it when I do it. The only strength you need is the strength to sit down! Or lie down, in my case. It's so much more relaxing for me. The first series actually addresses the fact that you don't have to be "good" at meditating in order to do it ... and you get better the more you do it, just like with everything. There's at least one metaphor/exercise for dealing with intrusive thoughts in the first few episodes, and there's a period of time in the ten minutes in which you release control and let your brain do whatever it wants. I actually find that much more difficult than focusing!

*TW*

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Also, I went to the grocery store today and did NOT by HPTs. I am very proud of myself lol.

*TW*

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I only buy dollar tree tests anymore . I'm getting too cheap and they really work. They also have ovulation tests.
  • Options
    @pandawares I don't think I realized you had an early loss this month. CP I'm assuming?
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 Yep. It was early, and I never even got more than a squinter. Tons of symptoms, though. Ugh. AF was very light afterward, and then I Od way earlier than I expected.

*TW*

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @pandawares - sorry that sucks! So with my CP it was about 5 weeks and the blood was thicker and stringy. Was yours basically a light period?
  • Options
    My first CP was like a normal period, and the one earlier this month was like a light one.

*TW*

Pregnancy Ticker