April 2017 Moms

The TMI post

13»

Re: The TMI post

• Loading the player...
  • Hemroids ugh! Do they ever truly completely go away? Do they get worse with subsequent pregnancies?? I strained too​ hard the other day and it didn't help I'm on iron supplements which cause constipation. I also take colace. I'm terrified to think of it getting inflamed again after pushing for labor. :neutral:
    DS1 - 8-10-2015 LO2 - EDD 4-30-2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Ok, this is an odd one...anyone feel like their discharge lessened at all lately? Earlier on in this thread I was complaining about the insane amount and then the last several days it's been almost non-existent. What's up with that? I thought it increased as time got closer...should I enjoy the fact that it's not much lately or should I be concerned that something is up?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • discharge has been consistent.  I was hoping I'd lose my mucus plug or increase....just to see some action!!!  I can't wait another 2 weeks!
  • If anything I feel like my discharge is the opposite. It has really ramped up the last week. Tons of discharge in the morning especially. Gross. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Definitely there is no lessened amount over here.  If anything it is increasing, though I don't know how

• @visualcircus, my hemmies do go away after birth. They stay away if I eat greens daily in some form. They do get much worse after birth for a while. I always get them in first try and have at least one throughout the pregnancy. Ugh.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • My tmi is that I have had loose stools twice today. I normally go once a day like clockwork and it's not loose. So I wondered if it's my body cleaning out but it seems early for that since I'm 37 wks today.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

• @mylittleirvz mine has slowed down too! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @omie_wise, glad I'm not the only odd one out! ;) I am on antibiotics for a sinus infection...Wonder if that has anything to do with it? Probably not but?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @KirstinH88 I sneezed at the grocery store yesterday. Luckily, It wasn't enough pee to soak through my pants, and I was wearing dark leggings with a tunic, but still made for a quite uncomfortable ride home. 
  • @rachelmiller03 I was at DSS#2's baseball game yesterday and peed my pants twice trying to get to the bathroom on time.  :(
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • @mylittleirvz I am also on antibiotics for the same... hang in there.. I only started yesterday, currently still struggling to breathe!! 
    Me:  35 year old FTM, a busy city banker living in London, and a constant worrier. 
    My DH:  French guy, car fanatic, best husband ever.  
    Our baby boy:  Due on 17 April, currently 37 weeks.  I can't believe it - I made it to full term!!!! 
    Last measurement:  3150 gs at 37+1!  This is going to be a big baby :)
  • @soon2bmomof3-2  I totally understand over here.  I have had sweating and who knows what else and basically need pantyliners all the time and God help me if I don't wear them.  I even soak through them sometimes.  I just started doing primrose oil last night so I woke up to that little droplets of mess-hope it's worth it

• Uggggh my hemerrhoids have come back. This happens at the end of every pregnancy. *cry* I freaking hate them and they hurt.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

• @a box of chocolates, glad someone can relate.  I think maybe it's because when we sit our belly combined with the body heat of the baby just makes us sweat really bad?  Idk but it's annoying!!!  And yes I need liners as well!  

@woodside, I noticed that I have minor hemmroids as well.  I always wondered why in the last few months my butt itched/felt sore when I would wipe and when I looked, lo and behold....  ugh... the joys of pregnancy!  LOL 
  • edited March 2017
    @MWoodside I feel like I'm about to have the same conversation with my husband. I have hinted and told him all the things to help avoid an induction, but still no action, literally. Guess it's time to be more direct! Iran bound to set the mood  :D
  • @ Woodside, that sounds like something I would have to say to my hubby.  We've been on hiatus since Aug as well... but I don't see that happening for a while since he's currently in the doghouse...LoL 
  • @HGRich I think that's the same as my DH... he thinks it's for 40 weeks + so the baby doesn't come too soon *eye roll*. I read somewhere that it takes three "doses" of the prostaglandins in semen to be effective, who knows how true that is, but I feel like that means several sexy time sessions on consecutive days!