Pregnant after 35
Options

Leaking amniotic fluid?

Hi! I introduced myself a week or two ago, but it was under an old profile name of megnmichael76. 

I have a question for you ladies. I just had some lovely "morning" sickness and as I vomited a LOT of liquid gushed out. Normally I wouldn't be concerned and I would just think that it was urine, but I had just gone to the bathroom. I'm worried that it could be an amniotic leak? I tried to call my doctor's office, but it's after hours and they charge $25 for the on-call Doctor to return messages if it's not an emergency

Re: Leaking amniotic fluid?

• Options
    Lurking 
    this board is super dead if you need help it's probably best to contact your doctor. Good luck. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? Was there any scent to the fluid? Has it continued to leak? 

If you have any concerns at all you need to call your doctor $25 or not! If you can't get a hold of anybody and you really have concern you are continuing to leak go to the ER and they can test the fluid.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definitely always err on the side of caution and ask your Dr.! Any updates? I wish this board was revived again. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Any updates? AF has a distinct smell.