Pregnant after 35

Leaking amniotic fluid?

Hi! I introduced myself a week or two ago, but it was under an old profile name of megnmichael76. 

I have a question for you ladies. I just had some lovely "morning" sickness and as I vomited a LOT of liquid gushed out. Normally I wouldn't be concerned and I would just think that it was urine, but I had just gone to the bathroom. I'm worried that it could be an amniotic leak? I tried to call my doctor's office, but it's after hours and they charge $25 for the on-call Doctor to return messages if it's not an emergency

Re: Leaking amniotic fluid?

• Lurking 
    this board is super dead if you need help it's probably best to contact your doctor. Good luck. 
  • How far along are you? Was there any scent to the fluid? Has it continued to leak? 

If you have any concerns at all you need to call your doctor $25 or not! If you can't get a hold of anybody and you really have concern you are continuing to leak go to the ER and they can test the fluid.

• Loading the player...
  • Definitely always err on the side of caution and ask your Dr.! Any updates? I wish this board was revived again. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Any updates? AF has a distinct smell.