October 2017 Moms

Introductions!

Re: Introductions!

• Hi ladies!  I've been peeking in on the boards, but yet to introduce myself and comment. 

I'm here in sunny California, and my husband and I are excited to be expecting our first child October 9th!  This is my first, but I have two adorable stepchildren (a boy 6 and girl 4) who are super excited to have a new brother or sister soon.  I am 34 but will be 35 (AMA) when the baby is born; my husband is 40.  This little one is the first biological grandbaby for my family and is already so, so loved!

•  Hi Everyone! My EDD is October 23,2017, I am from Houston,Texas and I have a 5 year old son. My Husband is 37 and Im 29. Looking forward to chatting with everyone on here.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello! My name is Nancy and I am 25! Just found out that I'm 7 weeks! Will be 8 weeks Thursday. I'm due October 26th and this will be my third baby! This one was diffidently a surprise. I am still breastfeeding my 16 month old son! 
  •  Hello! First time mommy here. Excited to join the October board!   1)What's your EDD? 10 -17  2) Do you have other children? No, this is our first.   3) Where are you from? Central IL 4) How old are you and your SO? I am 24 and my husband is 32.   We couldn't be more excited!  :D
  • Hello, mamas! My name is Brittnie. I'm from a really small town in Western NC. My husband and I are expecting our second LO! Our EDD is October 29th. Our first is a sweet little boy who is now 18 months old!! I'm 25, and my DH is 24. I really enjoyed my Sept15 board and hope to find that same connection with you ladies as well!
  • @PizzaMonster3 I'm so behind on this thread but I'm 2 hours east of Dallas! Yay Texas babies!
  • @BrittnieMariee Where are you in WNC? We're near Brevard in Transylvania County. My due date is Oct 29th, too :)

• @KSweet I live in Brevard as well!! That's so crazy omg!!
  • hi everyone! A lurker here but finally excited to join!

1) What's your EDD? Originally 4 Oct but moved up to 2 Oct last scan ☺️

2) Do you have other children? No FTM!

3) Where are you from? australia!

4) How old are you and SO? We are 32 and 30 respectively
  • A little late, but hopefully I can still join in. :-)

1) What's your EDD? October 10th
    2) Do you have other children? No, this is our first. 
    3) Where are you from? I'm from Virginia. DH from Pennsylvania. We live in Tennessee. 
    4) How old are you and SO? I'm 31 and DH is 35.
    Me: 31 DH: 35
    Married since 05.16.2009
    Expecting #1: 10.10.2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @BrittnieMariee That is crazy! We live near Rosman. Will you be delivering with Drs Ramsey and Barrow? 
  • edited March 2017
    Welcome @jessicamac06 :) and for what it's worth, I love all three names in your poll ;)

eta: also I love your name. Mostly because it's Jessica. Which is also mine.

• Welcome @jessicamac06 :) and for what it's worth, I love all three names in your poll ;)

eta: also I love your name. Mostly because it's Jessica. Which is also mine.
    Ditto all of this. 80s Jessicas Unite!
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Hi! Excited to be here and past my 12 week appt and have a liiiiittle bit of relief. 

EDD is October 3. Once I figured out I was ovulation late it didn't take long at all to get my BFP. So blessed in that area. 

We have one other DS who will be 2 in May and I'm terrified to have a newborn and toddler. Sometimes one is plenty! No turning back now!

We are from Ohio and married for 5 years this October. H is 34 and I am 33. 
  • Thanks @bluejeanbabi05 and @jessafishy. You  both are so friendly! Bless. And I'm still sorry I posted I'm the wrong spot hahaha but I appreciate the help! 
  • Hi everyone! 
    1) What's your EDD? Oct 12th
    2) Do you have other children? No, this is our first. 
    3) Where are you from? New Hampshire
    4) How old are you and SO? I'm 32 he's 30
  • 1) What's your EDD? Oct 17 - 19th. 
    2) Do you have other children? 7 yo step daughter. 
    3) Where are you from? Originally from KS, relocated to WA in Aug 2015. 
    4) How old are you and SO? I'm 26, and hubby is 28. 
    Hello all, figured it was about time to introduce myself on here after lurking for a while. :wink:
  • Hi, EDD is October 13th 2017. Any others?
  • @porshababy1 That's my EDD- Friday the 13! :) join us in the Friday Ticker Change 

• @porshababy1 There's also post with a spreadsheet of names, due dates, locations, etc :)