September 2017 Moms

Never Have I Ever

Re: Never Have I Ever

• i lead a double life as a teen. I was in a medical academy for HS, honors student, varsity sports, but I partied...HARD. I drank, smoked, and tried various other things because why not? I got all the experimenting of "substances" out of my way in HS, and in college just drank and had fun. I didn't like weed very much as it put me to sleep...i preferred things with a faster pace.
  • Loading the player...
  • Never have I ever done cosplay
    I had to look up what cosplay was. Haha!  :D
  • Never have I ever done cosplay
    I had to look up what cosplay was. Haha!  :D

Is it sad that I only knew because it was on an episode of Little Women?

• k8ywags said:
    Never have I ever walked in on my parents having sex
    Not my parents, but we did walk in on DH's parents about a year and a half ago. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @lahearn18 I'm actually a little shocked about the threesome..... LOL!
  • @daniellelynette it wasn't really successful. i was like 18? and i didn't like it (i'm not good at sharing) so i got dressed and left. Sucky part was i was actually talking to the guy and after i left he continued to hook up with my friend. 
  • lahearn18 said:
    @daniellelynette it wasn't really successful. i was like 18? and i didn't like it (i'm not good at sharing) so i got dressed and left. Sucky part was i was actually talking to the guy and after i left he continued to hook up with my friend. 
    Wow.... that's terrible! I don't think I would do well in that situation, I'm not much for sharing either. 
  • Never have I ever taken food out of a trash can to eat it. 
  • @lahearn18 I'm horrible at sharing as well and I feel like any opportunity I had would have turned out like yours. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ps. I joined the party late but I just did a lot of clicking lol 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kailapop DH convinced me when I was HAMMERED once...and yeah never again. i am pretty sure I cried.
  • @lahearn18 all my lady friends have said it was awesome. I'm sure I'd have the same reaction as you. DH isn't really into it either so that's helped. Or he is and is ashamed? 
  • @kailapop
    I don't know anyone who has openly admitted that they enjoyed it. My DH has no shame in his game, and wants to try again...sober. I laughed at him. 
  • @kailapop @lahearn18 I have to say it was like the most uncomfortable thing I've ever done. I'd rather go get another Brazilian wax.. or be induced again
  • @lap018 @lahearn18 I never understood how my friends said it was enjoyable. It seems like it would be SO uncomfortable. 

Ps your names on here are so similar. Well not SO similar. Maybe just similar. 

Too much use of the same word? Maybe. But it felt right. 
  • @kailapop & @lap018

i've thought the same thing about the usernames...
  • Never have I ever broken a bone.
    me neither!! :) 
  • *TMI* 

On the topic of butt stuff... I am among the few that doesn't mind it in very certain situations. I used to hate it but with some creativity SO and I were able to make it work. 

It's something that only happens once every few months and is definitely not my fav thing to do. 
  • JNR6510 said:
    Never have I ever been with anyone other than my DH.
    Ok when you say "been with" are we talking vaginal sex or does this include other entryways, oral, foreplay, etc?
  • lahearn18 said:
    @kailapop
    I don't know anyone who has openly admitted that they enjoyed it. My DH has no shame in his game, and wants to try again...sober. I laughed at him. 
    Lol we've done it too and it was not enjoyable at all... DH sometimes tries to do it and pretend like "Oops..." and I'm like NOPE WRONG DOOR. 
    Haha this made me laugh out loud. We've never and it will never happen. Luckily DH doesn't seem interested either.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • mrsmgsee said:
    JNR6510 said:
    Never have I ever been with anyone other than my DH.
    Same! DH is my first, one, and only. 
    I find this incredibly sweet. Sometimes I wish I had waited. DH is my fifth. But the first to know what he was doing, and also my first orgasm. 
  • @mrsmgsee Same here! We were each other's first and only. No regrets. :)
    <><><><><>DD1- May 2011<><><><><>
    <><><><><>Angel Baby- June 2012<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DD2- March 2013<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DS1- ETA September 2017<><><><><>
  • @mrsmgsee @awildrose Same here. Not on purpose - I wasn't waiting for the one or anything but I never dated much before him. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • +1 on the DH is my first and only. I obviously wasn't his first though.

• edited March 2017
    I wish SO was my first. There were a handful before him. I am faaaar and I mean faaaaaaaar from being his first. Lol 

ETA: scratch that. If he was my first I wouldn't have had DD. So I wish he was my second :) 
  • @lahearn18 That's what I told DH when we first got together. I am far from his first, but what happened before me doesn't matter.

I've only been with one other person, but my regret is not that I was with someone else, it's that I married that bastard. I'm very happy to have DH as my best and last. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @Msashley2010 @SuzieMay827   

I'll admit it, too... I've done the "butt stuff" and didn't hate it. It isn't my favorite way to have sex, but once we figured out what we were doing, I did enjoy it. 

Pregnancy Ticker