September 2017 Moms

Never Have I Ever

Its been a while since we played a game, and I'm stuck laying on the couch (afraid if I move I'll throw up), so let's play. 

How it works: if you read a comment that you have done, then you like the comment. Then leave a comment with something you've never done. 
Carebella

Re: Never Have I Ever

• Never have I ever been arrested. 
    DaphneMoon1
  • kelseyrayaykelseyrayay member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary 5 Answers
    edited March 15
    Never have I ever been to the Ellen show..( and if any of you have I'm extremely jealous!!!!!!)
  • Never have I ever dined and dashed. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    Tawnie2929
  • labby18labby18 member
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    DPandMB said: 
    Sheesh. I feel like I might get some sort of thumb muscle disorder with all the clicking I'm doing. Maybe I should be reflecting or something on my life choices instead. 
    I have done a lot too...
    Rainbow Baby due September 2017  <3  Navy Wife 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    DPandMBwyomama0427Becky012016cmar1006
  • I feel like I have a boring life lol I haven't done a lot of this 
  • wyomama0427wyomama0427 member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary First Answer
    edited March 15
    NHIE done any drugs 
    Are we including weed in this? Because that is the extend of my drug use, but I won't lie, I've imbibed some cannabis.  
    Yeah I was just gonna say that I have smoked a lot of weed and eaten quite a few edibles.... 
    edited to say I was just clarifying that that's the extent of my drug use as well
    labby18Cats*in*spacejuliebeannn
  • @amandarene112 @daniellelynette  Weed included! I was far from a goodie goodie but I've never had the desire to try.  
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Adopted Furbaby:  2014
    TTC #1: 2/2016, RE/Urologist: 9/2016
    SA 1: 9/2016 - Normal | SA 2: 10/2016 - Low morph
    HSG: 10/2016 - CLEAR TUBES!
    IUI #1 (Gonal-F + Ovidrel): 11/2016 -- BFN
    IUI #2 (Gonal-F + Ovidrel): 12/2016 -- BFP 12/24/16 -- EDD: 9/3/17

• NHIE done any drugs 
    Are we including weed in this? Because that is the extend of my drug use, but I won't lie, I've imbibed some cannabis.  
    Yeah I was just gonna say that I have smoked a lot of weed and eaten quite a few edibles.... 
    edited to say I was just clarifying that that's the extent of my drug use as well
    Same. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    labby18wyomama0427
  • @amandarene112 @daniellelynette  Weed included! I was far from a goodie goodie but I've never had the desire to try.  
    This was me, too. Definitely not a goodie goodie. I went to all the stoner parties, lol, just wasn't something that interested me. Now... tequila shots? I found those interesting. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    juliebeannn
  • Never have I ever done cosplay
    Msashley2010mrsmarygsTawnie2929missykhamvongsa
    This was me, too. Definitely not a goodie goodie. I went to all the stoner parties, lol, just wasn't something that interested me. Now... tequila shots? I found those interesting. 
    See I was the complete opposite, alcohol made me stupid and sick, but weed made me chill and sleep great lol. 
    SayaSa