May 2017 Moms

Lucia's (March 3) arrival and adventures

2»

Re: Lucia's (March 3) arrival and adventures

• Congrats - glad everyone is doing well. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Great breathing and eating news! Wishing you all of the emotional and physical strength as you go home from the hospital. So many hugs <3

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Im sure that is a very difficult thing to do! Im glad shes making progress though and cant wait for her to be able to join you at home! Hang in there!
  • @mcvgal so sorry you're away from your baby.  I can't even imagine how hard that is.  I'm happy to hear they think she'll be weaned to CPAP today.  That's great news!
  • SKZWSKZW member
    @mcvgal: I'm so sorry it's your first night away Lucia. You can absolutely feel however you feel, that's totally okay, and try not to let other people's comments or expectations say otherwise. Your update about getting off the ventilator is great news!!
  • @mcvgal I'm so sorry, I can't imagine how hard it is to be home without her. I'm glad to hear she's making progress with eating and breathing though!
  • I'm so sorry...I can't imagine how hard that must be to leave her at the hospital. I don't think there is any such thing as being a pro at that...you are allowed to feel whatever you are feeling. Hugs to you and happy to see the update that she's coming off the ventilator. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Ugh so many hugs!!  I know you know that she's in the best place for her, getting the best care she can possibly get, but that doesn't make it suck any less. 
  • So sorry you have to leave her at the hospital, I can only imagine how hard that is! Lots of hugs!!!
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
  • I'm so sorry, that must be so hard to leave her. Glad to hear she's doing really well though, sounds like she's in good hands. Big hugs!! 

• Big hugs girl. I can't imagine how hard it is on you. So glad to hear about her breathing though. 
  • She's so sweet @mcvgal! I'm glad you got to spend the day with her!
    May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• Oh my goodness! The picture and your story (esp. her holding your thumb) just melted my heart!!! <3
  • @mcvgal thanks for the awesome update!  Glad you got to spend all day with your girl! 
  • @mcvgal what a wonderful update!!!! I can imagine what that did to a mamas heart to have her hold your thumb!! Thanks for sharing the story and pic!! Glad you got some good time with her :)
  • Glad to hear your little girl showed you her spirit after the tube came out. ;) Thinking of you and praying for lots of forward progress.

• I'm glad you got to spend the day with your sweet babe! I can't imagine how hard it must be to leave her. 
  • Congratulations! I'm glad everyone is doing well! I hope you are all still doing great!
  • @mcvgal Awesome news!!!

• Aww! Sweet, feisty girl!
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • @mcvgal wow! amazing progress from your precious girl! you gotta love a girl who is not afraid to eat haha :)

23 y/o;
    First time mommy <3 [05/06/17]

90% of the way there :D

Pregnancy Ticker

• @mcvgal praying for her continued progress, sending love and positive vibes your way <3:)

23 y/o;
    First time mommy <3 [05/06/17]

90% of the way there :D

Pregnancy Ticker

• Lots of hugs!! I'm so glad to hear she's doing well! You're doing so well
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Congratulations! I'm so glad you and baby are well!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Glad to hear she's doing so well!
  • Congratulations! Welcome to the world baby!
  • So nice to see such a positive update! Keep growing, little Ms. Lucia!! 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker