September 2017 Moms

Ultrasounds

Re: Ultrasounds

• Loading the player...
  • Omg @HollyGolightly09 that is so cute!  It's little hand!!!
  • @HollyGolightly09 I can't get over the little hand!!! So adorable!!!
    April Siggy Challenge--Creepy Easter Bunny

• @heatherwilson321  it's supposed to start going down about that time! You're good :) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @dnaddison7 Really.? That is sooo awesome.! Exactly what we were hoping for.!! 
  •  any boy or girl guesses yet? This was taken at 12w4d
  • spdakespdake member
    edited March 2017
    Hi all, so I am a first time mom (pregnant with my first) just had my first ultrasound and my doctor is sending me to get a more in depth ultrasound because she couldn't get the top of babies head. She did mention my uterus is shaped weird or different but everything else with baby looks good. Heartbeat was 162 and moving around a lot. Anyone have something similar? I know I shouldn't worry but I can't help but be worried. I am currently 12 weeks and 2 days.
  • We had our first ultrasound on 02/01 at exactly 8 weeks and measurements matched! They do 3D ultrasounds at all of the big ultrasounds which was super cool. So here is the regular and the 3D from 8 weeks. We did a panorama test so we know we're having a boy, but I'm super excited for the next big one the end of April. We got to see him at 12 weeks with a portable ultrasound but no pictures of that one. 
  • yasandsonyasandson member
    edited March 2017
    Edited because.... See Sept spreadsheet. 

• @houseofhood That top picture is amazing!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @houseofhood aww I feel like you can see your little baby's lips! So precious!
  • Yay! Finally my very first ultrasound is tomorrow!! DH is away so going with a friend! I am 13 weeks exactly today! Excited and anxious at the same time! More anxious than excited to be honest! Waited such a long time to finally see the baby! Please pray that everything goes well