Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Options
    annoyed eye roll sandra bullock sigh come on

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I just rolled my eyes and said here we go again.  
  • Options
    JWatt5JWatt5 member
    edited February 2017
    Holy geeze - I'm usually decide to ignore these posts when they go up but come on...
    Please OP, read the rules and scroll through the already posted threads first. You'll see that asking a question like this has already been done and is not appropriate to ask. I get that it might be "just for fun" but it really is frowned upon and with it being what feels like the millionth time this has been posted...please just read The Bump rules at the top of the threads. I'm would get the same response as you just did even when I've been an active member on The Bump in the IF group and with this group since my BFP. 

edited - grammer
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Options
    It barely even looks human at this stage.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    I vote unicorn. Unicorns are fun. 
  • Options
    It's a raptor. 
  • Options
    @nxy seriously... it was a serious question ok? Dont bring your sarcasm here when we're all busy farting rainbows.. i feel bad for your chil- Oh wait, mustn't get banned :D
  • Options

Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Nebel33Nebel33 member
    edited February 2017
    I am shocked about how rude people are about this. Seriously shocked and disappointed.  If this should have posted in ultrasound kindly say that instead of the rude and insulting giphs to this person. 
    I have never had much experience with the nub theory my ultrasounds have always had to be so early I never got one further along so I never looked into it.  Out of straight guessing I'm going with girl though :). It's so exciting playing the guessing game and doing all those fun tests like the hair and ring one (which was correct for me on both boys).  From day one we always wonder and depict a part what it will be with excitement....I think that's what makes waiting 9 months for this baby manageable :) 
  • Options
    @Nebel33 it's also incredibly rude to start a thread without introducing yourself or having any prior interactions on the board. Would you just walk into a party and ask strangers to guess the sex of your baby without first introducing yourself? Same concept.
    Exactly this.. and it wasn't that the thread was posted in the wrong place, it was that it shouldn't have been posted at all. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Also worth mentioning is knowing your audience. A look at this board shows that we don't have pinned posts for any types of these theories- Ramzi, nub, or forehead slope. A quick google search would have provided the OP with a plethora of better options. There are nub theory boards on many forums full people who love speculating on this stuff for random or drive by posters. Why not post there?

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Nebel33Nebel33 member
    edited February 2017
    Wow sad 
  • Options
    I don't think anyone was rude. It's called sarcasm.  If you dislike us so much and feel so sorry for us, no one is forcing you or OP to participate. 
  • Options
    I legitimately open this when are new comments just to creep and get my giggle for the day!   B)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

This thread has been closed to new posts as a result of the shift in topic. To find threads regarding (this topic), we encourage you to use the search function to post to an active thread or start a new discussion.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"