GTKY: Show off your pets!

This board...crickets.

Show me your cute furry animals!

Me: 31 DH: 31
  <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
CP 3/2019

Re: GTKY: Show off your pets!

• Loading the player...
  • @PurplePumpernickel Oh that sweet face!  He/she looks like a snuggler  :)

@maybeitsmadeline What is it with the little ones? Their personalities sound so much like my dogs!  The small/dominant one and the sweet/scaredy cat one lol.  Mine are both rescues as well.  Side note - I love your floors!
    CP 3/2019
  • @SpongeWorthy (GREAT username, BTW. Huge Seinfeld fan) she is SUCH a cuddler. I can't even express how cuddly this dog is. I'm glad, because she's already used to humans being in her face (because she's in our faces) so I'm hopeful that she'll be patient with a little one.
  • @LuLiLaEv OMG cuteness overload!  I love that Lander thinks he is a tiny dog haha.  That's awesome they are so good with your daughter!

@GlitterFish Kelani is adorable!  Do you know what mix she is?  Looks like Rottie/Shepherd to me?

@PurplePumpernickel Thanks!  I need to go on a Seinfeld binge soon.  Every episode is classic!  I've used the term "Jimmy Legs" twice this week lol.

@ljd2010 Molly looks like she is super cozy in that chair  <3
    CP 3/2019
  • These are SO cute!!! I love it!  You all have adorable pets!

@SpongeWorthy It's little dog syndrome!  They have to be the boss.  She's so rude to him and he just takes it.  She's a diva for sure.  And thank you about the floors!  We had them redone and the dogs had mud on their feet.  They were waiting to be put in the bed  :D.  That's their dirty feet towel. Lol!  Your pups look so sweet!  I want to give them both hugs.

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am loving this thread.
  • @cssme13 The cuteness...I can't handle it!

@SquirttheTurtle Sawyer is ADORABLE.  I love that fluffy coat!  It makes me sad that they can't get along.  My dogs will only play together outside.  They tolerate each other inside (mostly with the little one always getting his way).
    CP 3/2019
  • edited February 2017
    @SpongeWorthy Sawyer and Grace were the only pets in their respective households for 8 years.  Neither was around a cat/dog so we were not expecting any miracles when DH moved in.  They live in separate harmony and both get plenty of attention.  

Sawyer is a big fluff ball! He has to be brushed almost daily when he is shedding and that also means I'm vacuuming almost daily.  Grace does her fair share of adding to the shedding.  
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• @ESG7417 AAAH!!! Pugs!! Sooo cute.  I love that they all have their own bowls.  Such cuties!

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Maybeitsmadeline Thanks my pugs are Boss and Nugget, Gracie is the pot cake, we got her on vacationing on turks and cacos. They are street dogs but are so cute and so sweet. There is a dog sanctuary there for these little guys. She came running up to us on the beach as a puppy and we could not say no.
  • @lfk2013 What cuties!  So funny they are the same breed but such different personalities.  Also I LOVE that onesie.

@kerils Nala looks so curious!  I bet she will be a total lovebug with the baby.  I'm not sure how my little dog Jackson will react to the baby.  He can be a dominant brat, but he's also a snugglebug and lap dog.  Time will tell!
    CP 3/2019
  • @SpongeWorthy You hit her personality right on the head. She has to sniff and check out EVERYTHING. Food especially. She rarely actually wants the food, she just wants to sniff it to find out what it is. Curiosity really will kill that cat. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • @SpongeWorthy wow your dog's are both adorable but that picture is perfect! They are sitting so well!

@stokesm21 that's just like my cat, she will hop into any box before I even finish emptying it. Because of that, I am not sure if that whole baby box would work for me. I live in NJ that just started it but I'm afraid my cat will hop in with the baby!

TTC since 02/2014
    IUI #1 9/14/19 BFN
    IUI #2 10/13/16 BFP

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ohhhh so cuuute I'm well jell. Everyone's pets are so cute! I really want a pet now!!!!
     I'm not sure I can take care of one properly though iv never had a pet :( 
    The only one I have hopes of getting anytime soon is somewhere inside me. 
  • @kem0514 We got our dog maybe 4-6 months before I realized we were struggling to get pregnant and she really was such a comfort through those hard times.
  • @supermom83 Lola's bow is so cute!  My Roxy girl snores like crazy, too and barks in her sleep.  It's hilarious.

@lvcpatt84 That action shot of Charlie Bear is great!  I don't get the barking at cats thing.  My dogs do it, too, and it's like if you want to catch that thing, you probably shouldn't bark loudly at it lol.

@kem0514 I love Roo's little collar.  She looks so stately in her pose.

@oheliza44 That wedding photo is to die for!  Cooper posed perfectly!  I wish my dogs liked to go swimming.  Was he like that from the beginning or did you have to train him?

@mjacks16 Bijou looks as soft as a cloud!
    CP 3/2019
  • @alcrimmins the first pic made me think he was a smaller dog, and then I saw the second of him stretched out. So cute!
  • @mamadcb aaah that pic is frame worthy. Your baby is adorable btw so very cute. Bless 
  • @PurplePumpernickel it was seriously the best thing to have her through all that. All though it did result in her being completely spoiled and treated like an actual human but she's my baby and I couldn't be happier

TTC since 02/2014
    IUI #1 9/14/19 BFN
    IUI #2 10/13/16 BFP

Pregnancy Ticker