February 2017 Moms
Options

Shiz Just Got Real

1235»

Re: Shiz Just Got Real

• Options
    @jab3 were big game of thrones fans & arya is a character from it! Lol
    Nora is a really pretty name, i think its sweet for a little girl. My husbands friends have a little girl called Nora Jane ;)
  • Options
    @Jab3 I was thinking of you and wondering if your CS was today and if you'd end up with traffic issues getting there! Hopefully you're way too early for that to appy. GL and happy baby time!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Jab3! I LOLed at your description of not having a name yet-- reminded me of Aubrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffanys and her cat she called "Cat" the "poor slob without a name" ;-)

Baby will arrive and you'll find something wonderful you both love. Good luck today!
  • Options
    @Jab3! I LOLed at your description of not having a name yet-- reminded me of Aubrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffanys and her cat she called "Cat" the "poor slob without a name" ;-)

Baby will arrive and you'll find something wonderful you both love. Good luck today!
    The one movie scene I don't think I'll ever be able to make it through w/o sobbing: Holly calling out "cat" while being soaked with rain.  I don't know what it is about that moment.  Man, I love that movie!
    Pregnancy Ticker