Trying to Get Pregnant

Hey @bumpadmin

124»

Re: Hey @bumpadmin

• purplg8rpurplg8r member
    edited January 2017
    Please free @adirat and @antoto!!   Their advice and friendship are both wanted, needed, and revered around here!

eta: I should have read all the posts before replying. But yay!! So glad they're free!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @antoto I had thought that previous warning expire after a year (maybe it was 6 months,) is this true?
  • @antoto I had thought that previous warning expire after a year (maybe it was 6 months,) is this true?
    So I'm not 10000% clear on the procedures but I believe that you do lose the moderation points after 6 months, but it still counts as an overall strike against you.
  • edited February 2017
    antoto said:
    @antoto I had thought that previous warning expire after a year (maybe it was 6 months,) is this true?
    So I'm not 10000% clear on the procedures but I believe that you do lose the moderation points after 6 months, but it still counts as an overall strike against you.
    Chiming in late here - if you have one warning, that expires after 6 months. If you get a second warning though (eta: before the first expires), you're at that second warning level (with third warning = ban) until it expires in 6 months. Hitting the 6 month mark on warning #1 doesn't drop you down to just one active warning. Once you've gotten to 6 months on the second warning, then they expire and you're back to no warnings. 

TTC #1 --- BFP #1 5/15, loss at 5 weeks --- BFP #2 12/15, loss at 4+3 --- RE testing 3/16 normal, still trying for our rainbow