July 2015 Moms
Options

Facebook Group?

124»

Re: Facebook Group?

• Options
    mamaz3mamaz3 member
    Can you add me please? Catherine White in San Francisco. Profile is me and LO at his Baptizim. Thank you!
  • Options
    n3na94n3na94 member
    mamaz3 said:
    Can you add me please? Catherine White in San Francisco. Profile is me and LO at his Baptizim. Thank you!
    Hello Catherine, I think I found you! Is your other name Campos? If you see a request you'll see it from Nena. Thank you! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Can you add me? Rebecca Robinson from Huntington Beach CA profile pic is me and my LO she's in a pink poofy dress. 
  • Options
    n3na94n3na94 member
    rebeccad7 said:
    Can you add me? Rebecca Robinson from Huntington Beach CA profile pic is me and my LO she's in a pink poofy dress. 
    Hi mama! I just private messaged you! 
  • Options
    Do you guys still use the Facebook page? I just downloaded the bump app again but I use Facebook way more 

• Options
    Do you guys still use the Facebook page? I just downloaded the bump app again but I use Facebook way more 
    Yes! We do. I use both because they touch different subjects and I just love our July baby board on the Bump! :blush: Let me know if you wanna be added anyways. 
  • Options
    I would like that! My name is Andromeda Jones and my pic is a black and white of my baby and i! I use Facebook daily too

• Options
    I would like that! My name is Andromeda Jones and my pic is a black and white of my baby and i! I use Facebook daily too
    Hi mama! I just requested you, you will see a request from Nena! Thanks! 
  • Options
    Is there any way I could be added? I need to connect with some other moms badly! my name is Susan Keefer and my profile picture is me wearing my LO
  • Options
    AKOL0AKOL0 member
    edited September 2016
    Can I too? My name is... 
  • Options
    n3na94n3na94 member
    edited September 2016
    Hello I'm adding you guys now!! I just requested both of you!
  • Options
    n3na94n3na94 member
    edited September 2016
    sakeefer said:
    Is there any way I could be added? I need to connect with some other moms badly! my name is Susan Keefer and my profile picture is me wearing my LO
    Hello Susan, I sent you a request but I think you deleted it. My profile picture is a sunset, it doesn't let me request you anymore, can you add me? I also Facebook messaged you! Thank you and God bless!
  • Options
    n3na94n3na94 member
    edited September 2016
    AKOL0 said:
    Can I too? My name is Ashley Marie Kolpin. 
    Hello Ashley! I requested you, I also Facebook messaged you! Thanks and God bless!
  • Options
    Is the FB group still used? If so, can you add me? My name is Becki Henry and my pic is my husband, daughter and I in a Christmas photo. Thx!
  • Options
    We do still use facebook, alot actually and I can go ahead and add you but I believe I have to ask to be your friend first so I'll send you a request my name is Andromeda Jones!