July 2015 Moms

Facebook Group?

13

Re: Facebook Group?

  • Hi! Can you add me? Name is Monica Bilbrey 
  • Loading the player...
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    edited March 2016
    msalada91 said:
    Fixed
    Hi Melissa! I just saw your message, just checked right now and it's still private! I'll message you my name and profile pic through the bump private message so you can add me instead! 
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    edited March 2016
    Hi! Can you add me? Name is Monica Bilbrey 
    Of course! I just requested you!! ETA you'll see a request from Nena!
  • Thank you!
    n3na94
  • Can you add me too? Michelle Beal 
  • mcb0110 said:
    Can you add me too? Michelle Beal 
    Hi Michelle!! I think I just added you, there were a few with the same name but I think you had your baby girl as a picture, let me know. My name is Nena and you'll see a request from me. Thanks! :)
  • Got it! Thanks!!! 
    n3na94
  • Please add. Nadine Sanoski
  • nsanoski said:
    Please add. Nadine Sanoski
    I just requested you, you'll see a request from Nena. Thanks! 
  • Can you please add Diane Becker.  Thanks!
  • I'd love to join! Its staci Alpers :)
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    edited April 2016
    DBecker84 said:
    Can you please add Diane Becker.  Thanks!
    I'd be happy to add you! Can you tell me what your profile pic is !? I just looked you up but there is a lot of Diane's lol let me know!  Thanks!
  • I'd love to join! Its staci Alpers :)
    Hi! I think I just requested you. You'll see a request from Nena! Thank you! 
  • Could you add me too please:) my fb is Tricia Brock
  • DBecker84DBecker84 member
    edited April 2016
    n3na94 said:
    DBecker84 said:
    Can you please add Diane Becker.  Thanks!
    I'd be happy to add you! Can you tell me what your profile pic is !? I just looked you up but there is a lot of Diane's lol let me know!  Thanks!
    Sure!  It's just a picture of me and my husband.  I have brown shoulder length hair in the picture and I'm wearing a charcoal grey v-neck dress (but you only see to my waist).  My husband is in a suit with black hair.  If you need more, lmk!
  • DBecker84 said:
    n3na94 said:
    DBecker84 said:
    Can you please add Diane Becker.  Thanks!
    I'd be happy to add you! Can you tell me what your profile pic is !? I just looked you up but there is a lot of Diane's lol let me know!  Thanks!
    Sure!  It's just a picture of me and my husband.  I have brown shoulder length hair in the picture and I'm wearing a charcoal grey v-neck dress (but you only see to my waist).  My husband is in a suit with black hair.  If you need more, lmk!
    Thank you so much, I think I found you. You'll see a request from Nena. Thanks again! 
  • Could you add me too please:) my fb is Tricia Brock
    Hi Tricia! I found you!! You will see a request from Nena. Thank you! 
  • Can you add me as well? Kate Brown - hubby and I in blue shirts with a black and white background. Thank you!! 
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    edited April 2016
    KtBrown82 said:
    Can you add me as well? Kate Brown - hubby and I in blue shirts with a black and white background. Thank you!! 
    Hi Kate! I'd be happy to add you, There's a lot of Kate Browns, I found one but I'm not sure it's you. Do you have your babies in the pic? If not let me know and I'll DM you my Facebook. Thank you!  
  • Would you mind adding me to the group? Danielle Douglas. Profile is me and my little guy with his tongue out. :)
  • dmd0830 said:
    Would you mind adding me to the group? Danielle Douglas. Profile is me and my little guy with his tongue out. :)
    Hi Danielle! I just added you, you'll see a request from Nena! Thanks! 
  • I think I tried this but haven't received a request to be added..Jessica Suing
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    I think I tried this but haven't received a request to be added..Jessica Suing
    Hi! I found you but I can't add you because your profile is private. Can you put it public while I add you or you can request me if you want instead. Let me know! Thanks!
  • Hi i was in the other july group and just added the bump back on my phone. Happy to see there is another facebook group can i ppease be added to it? My facebook name is jennifer devlin and my picture is of my daughter
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    Jennym2b said:
    Hi i was in the other july group and just added the bump back on my phone. Happy to see there is another facebook group can i ppease be added to it? My facebook name is jennifer devlin and my picture is of my daughter
    Hi Jennifer, is your daughter wearing no red and white? If so I think I just requested you, my name is Nena. Let me know and thanks! 
  • Hi! The "little" profile picture is just my husband and I and the big one is a side by side of my toddler and baby, with the toddler riding a wooden horse. If that is not the one you were thinking can you try to search Kate brown Winnipeg and maybe that will narrow them. I hope this is not too much work!! 
  • n3na94 said:
    I think I tried this but haven't received a request to be added..Jessica Suing
    Hi! I found you but I can't add you because your profile is private. Can you put it public while I add you or you can request me if you want instead. Let me know! Thanks!
    Can I request you? I'm not sure what I need to change.. ha
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    edited May 2016
    n3na94 said:
    I think I tried this but haven't received a request to be added..Jessica Suing
    Hi! I found you but I can't add you because your profile is private. Can you put it public while I add you or you can request me if you want instead. Let me know! Thanks!
    Can I request you? I'm not sure what I need to change.. ha
    Yes!
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    KtBrown82 said:
    Hi! The "little" profile picture is just my husband and I and the big one is a side by side of my toddler and baby, with the toddler riding a wooden horse. If that is not the one you were thinking can you try to search Kate brown Winnipeg and maybe that will narrow them. I hope this is not too much work!! 
    Found you! You will see a request from Nena! 
  • I would like to be added to the Facebook group, too.  My name is Elaine Sylvester, profile picture is me in a pink zip-up hoodie wearing shades with a shadow across my face and my mom behind me in a red jacket.
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    I would like to be added to the Facebook group, too.  My name is Elaine Sylvester, profile picture is me in a pink zip-up hoodie wearing shades with a shadow across my face and my mom behind me in a red jacket.
    Hello, I could not add you because your profile is private.
  • Can you please add me. My name is Caitlin Hedberg. My profile picture is me and lo settling on a dock.
  • Can you add me too please? My name is Alisha Acuna, my picture is me and my son in my cap and gown :)
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    Can you add me too please? My name is Alisha Acuna, my picture is me and my son in my cap and gown :)
    I just requested you! I also graduated this semester!! It was the biggest blessing to have my son there with me! :blush: 
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    15caitlin said:
    Can you please add me. My name is Caitlin Hedberg. My profile picture is me and lo settling on a dock.
    Hi! Of course! 
  • n3na94 said:
    Can you add me too please? My name is Alisha Acuna, my picture is me and my son in my cap and gown :)
    I just requested you! I also graduated this semester!! It was the biggest blessing to have my son there with me! :blush: 
    OMG me too! He's the biggest blessing there is, I think! This year has been great to me, finally getting my degree was the icing on the cake :)
    n3na94
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    n3na94 said:
    Can you add me too please? My name is Alisha Acuna, my picture is me and my son in my cap and gown :)
    I just requested you! I also graduated this semester!! It was the biggest blessing to have my son there with me! :blush: 
    OMG me too! He's the biggest blessing there is, I think! This year has been great to me, finally getting my degree was the icing on the cake :)
    Congrats mama and yes!! My baby boy is my biggest blessing also! :blush: 
  • Can you add Kristal Anne Smart
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    kacdanz said:
    Can you add Kristal Anne Smart
    Hi! Of course, you'll see a request from Nena! 
Sign In or Register to comment.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"