July 2015 Moms

Facebook Group?

Hey Moms!

Totally out of the loop since the Facebook page was removed, and I've been wondering how to connect with all you wonderful July 2015 moms again..then I thought to download the ap again to see if I can find anyone still using the bump! 

Is there a Facebook group at all? I honestly hate using this ap and that's why I deleted it once my son was born. 

Thanks!

Re: Facebook Group?

• Yes! We have a Facebook group. Would you give me your Facebook name so I can add you!?
  • Also they have updated the bump app so it's easier to use! Stick around mama and welcome back! 
  •     
  • I didn't know there was a FB group- Can I join? Should I just request- idk the name
    TTC since June 2010
    5 Angels

Lilypie - (hlC0)
  • sgb721 said:
    I didn't know there was a FB group- Can I join? Should I just request- idk the name
    Of course! It's a private group so I'll add you, what's your Facebook name?
  •     
  • Add me too! My name is Lindsey Stansell. Thank you!!
  • Can you add me too? Katie Holzinger 
  •     
  • Its only letting me add you guys if we are friends so requested you guys, my name is Nena, I'll add you then! 
  • Can you add me too? Katie Holzinger 
    Hi Katie! I looked up your name but there's a lot of Katie holzinger lol what's your profile picture!?
  •     
  • Hello I would love to be add also : )
    name is Samantha Ferlic 
    thank u!! 
    n3na94
  • sdevinci said:
    Hello I would love to be add also : )
    name is Samantha Ferlic 
    thank u!! 
    I think I just added you! Let me know if it didn't go through!
    sdevinci
  •     
  • Got it! Thank you!! 
  • Ooh me too! Cara Baute
  •     
  • Ooh me too! Cara Baute
    It only allows me to add friends because it's a secret group so I sent you a request, you'll see from Nena 
  • Yes please add me!! Lacey Skogberg :) sorry it took me so long to reply!!
    n3na94
  •     
  • Can i get an add? Kate Fultz☺
  • Can i get an add? Kate Fultz☺
    Hi Kate! I tried adding you but it doesn't let me add you as a friend...!? Im not sure why but I'm sending you a pic, maybe you can add me. Or let me know if anything, you might have it private too
  •     
  • Sorry i have it private. Ill open it until you friend me. Thanks!
    n3na94
  • Me please- Melissa Phillips. I have a black and white photo of my daughter and I in the snow. THANKS!!
    TTC since June 2010
    5 Angels

Lilypie - (hlC0)
    n3na94
  •     
  • Sorry i have it private. Ill open it until you friend me. Thanks!
    Thanks!
  • sgb721 said:
    Me please- Melissa Phillips. I have a black and white photo of my daughter and I in the snow. THANKS!!
    I just requested you. My name is Nena! 
  •     
  • Could someone add me to the Facebook group please? Name is Jennifer Hamilton profile pic is of my little mand 7 month picture. 
    n3na94
  • @n3na94 Can you add me as well? Name is Kelly Laurel, profile is black & white of me with LO. I'll accept your friend request from Nena :)
  •     
  • klirwin82 said:
    @n3na94 Can you add me as well? Name is Kelly Laurel, profile is black & white of me with LO. I'll accept your friend request from Nena :)
    Hi! Can you send me a pic of your profile pic. I can't seem to find you when I look for you by Kelly Laurel :neutral: 
  • jezornes said:
    Could someone add me to the Facebook group please? Name is Jennifer Hamilton profile pic is of my little mand 7 month picture. 
    Hi Jennifer! I found you but I can't add you because you're on private mode, 
  •     
  • Can you add Lisa Kross too! Thanks!
    n3na94
  • Can you add me too? Rachel McCormack profile pic is of lo sitting in a chair :) thx
    n3na94
  •     
  • @n3na94 It's below. Or tell me your name and I'll add you if you can't find me!

FSBC
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    500 Love Its 500 Comments First Anniversary First Answer
    edited March 2016
    klirwin82 said:
    @n3na94 It's below. Or tell me your name and I'll add you if you can't find me!

I'll look for you again. 
  •     
  • Ok, I'll take it off. Sorry I wasn't sure
    n3na94
  • jezornes said:
    Ok, I'll take it off. Sorry I wasn't sure
    No problem!
  •     
  • Please add me too Julie Shalvey
  • Can I be added?  My name is Wendy Lathrope.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •     
  • Can I be added?  My name is Wendy Lathrope.
    I  just requested you my name is Nena
  • Please add me too Julie Shalvey

Hi! I just requested you! My names is Nena
    Shutterbuggg
  •     
  • Hi!  Could you please add me too?  My name is Erin Folstad.  I have a profile picture of my sister and I in the Bahamas.  Thanks so much!  I love the facebook group from my older daughters birth month group!
  • emfolstad said:
    Hi!  Could you please add me too?  My name is Erin Folstad.  I have a profile picture of my sister and I in the Bahamas.  Thanks so much!  I love the facebook group from my older daughters birth month group!
    I just requested you! 
  •     
  • It is my wedding picture... Me standing in front of my husband... Sorry I didn't realize I had such a popular name! Lol thanks 
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    edited March 2016
    It is my wedding picture... Me standing in front of my husband... Sorry I didn't realize I had such a popular name! Lol thanks 
    Hi! I found you, but you're on private, you can put it public and I can add you 
  •     
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    edited March 2016
    It is my wedding picture... Me standing in front of my husband... Sorry I didn't realize I had such a popular name! Lol thanks 
    Hi! I found you, but you're on private, you can put it public and I can add you 
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    edited March 2016